Lorraine Gilles, Melanie “Mel B” Brown’s former nanny, is reportedly suing the star for defamation after claims were made by the singer she’d had sex with her husband, Stephen Belafonte.
According to TMZ, Gilles filed a lawsuit against Brown after the singer-turned-television star defamed her by saying she’d had an affair with Belafonte, who got her pregnant and then convinced her to have an abortion.
The site has revealed details of Gilles' lawsuit which claim the former nanny was told by Brown the couple enjoyed an open relationship, after which she piled the 18-year-old with alcohol before involving her in a threesome.
The papers also claim Gilles' sexual relationship with the star lasted seven years, but slam recent allegations she fell pregnant with Belefonte’s child.
The documents reportedly state: "At no point did Gilles and Belafonte engage in any sexual acts without Brown's knowledge or participation and at no point did Gilles and Belafonte represent to Brown that Gilles was pregnant with Belafonte's child."
Gilles alleges that she had turned to the singer for support after becoming pregnant following a one-night stand.
She also says she was portrayed as a “homewrecker, prostitute, and extortionist" in Brown's pregnancy accusations, and that the star maliciously described her as being "impudent, unscrupulous, and exploitive."
The former Spice Girl confirmed she was ending her marriage of 10 years last month, and that she had filed for divorce citing “irreconcilable difference”.
It’s understood the star also has also requested joint legal and physical custody for their daughter Madison, 5, and requested the spousal support she’s paying Belafonte is terminated.
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019