Former Spice Girl Melanie 'Mel B' Brown is reportedly checking into rehab for post-traumatic stress disorder and drug and sex addiction.
In a sad turn of events, the America's Got Talent judge admitted she has been struggling for the past few months, which has prompted her to check into rehab.
Speaking bravely to The Sun on Sunday, Mel said: "The past six months have been incredibly difficult for me.
"I've been working with a writer on my book, Brutally Honest, and it has been unbelievably traumatic reliving an emotionally abusive relationship and confronting so many massive issues in my life.
"I am being very honest about drinking to numb my pain but that is just a way a lot of people mask what is really going on."
"I have made the decision to go into a proper therapy programme in the next few weeks, but it has to be in the UK because I am very, very British and I know that will work best for me.
"I am still struggling but if I can shine a light on the issue of pain, PTSD and the things men and women do to mask it, I will do.
"I am speaking about this because this is a huge issue for so many people."
She also added: "I am working on being a better version of myself for my kids - whom I love more than life itself - and for all the people who have supported me."
Brown has three girls, Phoenix, 19, with Dutch dancer Jimmy Gulzar, Angel, 11, with comedian Eddie Murphy and Madison, 6, with film producer Stephen Belafonte.
In addition to post-traumatic stress disorder, a friend of the singer - restaurateur Rusty Updegraff - has claimed that Mel struggles with alcohol addiction and has been known to "have sex with three men in a day."
"She needs help. She is drinking every day that she isn't working. Her sexual appetite is out of control.
"You can't take any straight guy round to her house."
We hope Mel is given the space and privacy she needs during this difficult time. All the best, Mel!
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveYesterday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveJun 25, 2019