She won the first ever season of The Bachelor New Zealand, and now Matilda Rice can add another big milestone to her list – modelling for Kiwi underwear brand Jockey!
The blonde beauty has been announced as the new female face of the New Zealand brand and has already shot her very first campaign for their new JKY range, with images due to start appearing in stores and on billboards from August.
Jockey’s long-standing reputation with Kiwis was a big factor in her decision to sign on, she says – and even dad Ken approves!
“It’s an awesome feeling to be involved with a brand that is known and loved by so many Kiwis, even my dad is on board and excited!” she revealed.
Meanwhile, Jockey’s Marketing & Category Manager Will Radford says the bubbly media sales executive was the perfect fit for the company.
“Having Matilda on board, alongside the All Blacks and All Blacks Sevens partnership, is really exciting,” he says.
“Matilda is stylish, active and loads of fun which is a great alignment for Jockey!”
Watch Matilda showing off her bikini body at our Woman's Day photo shoot with the final four from season one - story continues below
With beau Art Green also an established model, we’re betting the former reality star will have plenty of runway-ready tips for his girlfriend too!
Check out Matilda’s fabulous figure in our photo shoots with the Bachelor New Zealand winner below.
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019