Martha Stewart proved she had a few bombshells up her sleeve when she shocked fellow guests Anna Kendrick and Snoop Dogg during a visit to the Ellen DeGeneres show this week.
As the trio sat down to play a round of ‘Never Have I Ever’, the audience – and Ellen – couldn’t conceal their surprise at some of the more candid confessions Martha made during the hilarious game.
From sexting to visiting a nude beach, the cooking queen – who has an upcoming cooking show with Snoop set to air from November 7 – didn’t hold back, much to the delight of The Accountant actress Anna.
“I’m so glad I’m here today,” she said as Martha revealed her answer to the sexting question.
Watch a clip from the video above
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message for Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveToday 4:25pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveToday 10:15am
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:27am
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:00am
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight bride Mishel Meshes gives Queenstown, New Zealand the big tick
Now To LoveYesterday 2:26pm
- RoyalsThe Queen tells Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan they must ditch their ‘Sussex Royal’ brand
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2020
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 18, 2020