On the eve of Married at First Sight NZ's second series, the only happily wed sweethearts from the first season have revealed to Woman's Day that they're not only still head-over-heels in love – but they've just bought a new house and are keen to start a family.
Match-made for the television reality series, Brett and Angel Renall were instantly smitten with each other and have since settled blissfully into life together in Lincoln with their French bulldog puppy Cashew.
The lovebirds, who recently celebrated their first anniversary, are forever grateful to the hit Three series for bringing them together.
"As weird and wonderful as the experiment may be, the show gave us the greatest gift of all – each other," says Angel, 27.
When asked if a family is on the cards, Angel teases, "Let's just say the house we've bought has four bedrooms and we'll definitely be filling them. Our dog Cashew has definitely been a stepping stone for us."
Adds Brett, "It's been great watching her with Cashew. She's loving and committed – it's a lovely look into the amazing mum I know she's going to be."
And when they do have children, the Married at First Sight couple look forward to showing the littlies their televised wedding day.
"Mum and I have them all saved on the MySky," says Brett, 33.
But meanwhile Brett and Angel are eagerly looking forward to the launch of the new series of Married at First Sight on September 30.
"If I could give the contestants any advice," offers Angel, "It would simply be to put your best foot forward and stay positive… You might just wind up with your very own Brett Renall too."
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019