They've been planning it for months, counting down the days on social media. And now Married at First Sight NZ lovebirds Angel Fulljames and Brett Renall have finally moved in together.
They confirmed the occasion on Instagram, posting a picture of the two of them outside Brett's house with the caption "Home sweet home. Always take a risk".
Angel was very vocal throughout the show about her intent to move to Canterbury to be with Brett. He has a business in Lincoln and she had less tying her to Wellington, where she was living.
They were determined to be living together before Christmas. "I went into the show a single man and by Christmas, I'll be waking up to my beautiful wife in the house we share in Lincoln" Brett told Woman's Day last month.
Angel excitedly documented the drive to Lincoln on Instagram, plotting her route. Brett had a number of surprises lined up for his new bride. He spent the morning getting the house ready for her. There was champagne waiting for her on arrival. And he had decorated the outside of the house in Christmas lights.
The pair have been their usual excited and positive selves, but there was one down side to the move. They've realised they need to go out and buy another set of drawers as the one and only set in the house was filled to the brim with Brett's clothes.
Happy shopping guys!
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 11:00am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Married at First SightIs MAFS' Mike Gunner running his own fan page? The signs are compelling!
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayYesterday 9:00am
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019
- BodyWhat it's like one year on from weight-loss surgery
Now To LoveFeb 12, 2019