They've been planning it for months, counting down the days on social media. And now Married at First Sight NZ lovebirds Angel Fulljames and Brett Renall have finally moved in together.
They confirmed the occasion on Instagram, posting a picture of the two of them outside Brett's house with the caption "Home sweet home. Always take a risk".
Angel was very vocal throughout the show about her intent to move to Canterbury to be with Brett. He has a business in Lincoln and she had less tying her to Wellington, where she was living.
They were determined to be living together before Christmas. "I went into the show a single man and by Christmas, I'll be waking up to my beautiful wife in the house we share in Lincoln" Brett told Woman's Day last month.
Angel excitedly documented the drive to Lincoln on Instagram, plotting her route. Brett had a number of surprises lined up for his new bride. He spent the morning getting the house ready for her. There was champagne waiting for her on arrival. And he had decorated the outside of the house in Christmas lights.
The pair have been their usual excited and positive selves, but there was one down side to the move. They've realised they need to go out and buy another set of drawers as the one and only set in the house was filled to the brim with Brett's clothes.
Happy shopping guys!
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveToday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:22am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- Diet & NutritionLow calorie and dairy-free ice creams that'll satisfy all your frozen dessert cravings
Now To LoveYesterday 2:30pm
- RoyalsRoyal wedding 2019: The official photos from Lady Gabriella Windsor's wedding have just been released
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- BodyFrom losing 100kg to gaining a wife: Auckland man Brad Wheeler's incredible weight-loss journey
Woman's DayYesterday 11:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveMay 21, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019