According to The Sun, the teenager was sprung with cannabis in his backpack after fed up neighbours dobbed him in.
The arrest occurred on September 28.
The publication claim residents in North London, where Rocco lives, have grown tired of his behaviour and called the cops when they spotted him "smoking or doing drugs" on a wall with a friend.
As the officials walked towards the teenager, it's claimed he threw something away. They proceeded to search his backpack before discovering a small portion of the Class B drug.
"Rocco has become a well-known figure in the neighbourhood and not for the right reasons. He’s been repeatedly seen acting suspiciously," an insider told The Sun.
“This incident was the final straw. Local residents are fed up with him acting in this manner and called the police," the source added.
Rocco was reportedly taken to the Camden Borough’s Youth Offending Team. As it's his first offence, it's alleged he won't receive a criminal record.
It's been a tumultuous few months for Madonna and her son to say the least.
The Queen of Pop was embroiled in a itter custody battle with her ex-husband and Rocco's father, Guy Ritchie, over the teen's living arrangements.
After months of unrest, it's believed Rocco will remain in London with Guy and Madge is allowed regular visits.
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019