According to The Sun, the teenager was sprung with cannabis in his backpack after fed up neighbours dobbed him in.
The arrest occurred on September 28.
The publication claim residents in North London, where Rocco lives, have grown tired of his behaviour and called the cops when they spotted him "smoking or doing drugs" on a wall with a friend.
As the officials walked towards the teenager, it's claimed he threw something away. They proceeded to search his backpack before discovering a small portion of the Class B drug.
"Rocco has become a well-known figure in the neighbourhood and not for the right reasons. He’s been repeatedly seen acting suspiciously," an insider told The Sun.
“This incident was the final straw. Local residents are fed up with him acting in this manner and called the police," the source added.
Rocco was reportedly taken to the Camden Borough’s Youth Offending Team. As it's his first offence, it's alleged he won't receive a criminal record.
It's been a tumultuous few months for Madonna and her son to say the least.
The Queen of Pop was embroiled in a itter custody battle with her ex-husband and Rocco's father, Guy Ritchie, over the teen's living arrangements.
After months of unrest, it's believed Rocco will remain in London with Guy and Madge is allowed regular visits.
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- Diet & NutritionJamie Oliver opens up about his recent weight loss and his mission to inspire healthy eating
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- FamilySamantha Hayes' baby Marlow joins her on the newsdesk and all we can say is awww!
Now To LoveToday 6:40pm
- RoyalsThe Sun's executive editor Kiwi Dan Wootton on his royal scoops and tabloid career
Now To LoveToday 2:45pm
- BodyWhy we should all be exercising our pelvic floor muscles every day
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry asks to simply be called ‘Harry’ during his first engagement since moving to Canada
Now To LoveYesterday 11:50am
- RoyalsThere has been a coronavirus scare at Prince George and Princess Charlotte’s school in London
Now To LoveYesterday 10:05am
- WeddingsHappily ever after: Meet the Kiwi bride who has married herself
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:21am
- FamilyShe was my escape: Taylor Swift's heartbreak over her mum's health scare
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- WeddingsRebekah Palmer's dreamy summer wedding was a day full of surprises
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am