Are Madonna and Idris Elba a new item?
The pair sparked rumours of a budding romance after they were spotted kissing following the actor’s kickboxing debut in London over the weekend.
It seems the 58-year-old popstar was very attracted to Idris’s raw athleticism as sources say they couldn’t keep their hands off each other all night.
According to The Sun, the pair were seen kissing at London's M Restaurant.
An attendee of the party said: “They arrived together at around 3am and were all over each other."
The source continued: "“They only had eyes for each other, that seemed very, very clear.”
"There was nothing subtle about it, no attempt to hide. It was very blatant. They were at the party for about an hour, they would dance, go off to smooch, then mingle a bit more," the witness explained.
Madonna had earlier acted as a cheer squad for Idris at his debut kickboxing match at York Hall.
She then shared several pictures of herself spending time with the actor backstage after the match on Snapchat.
Remember that time Madonna kissed Drake on stage? We do... relive the awkward moment in the video below.
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019