The Material Girl took to Instagram yesterday to share an older photo of herself with three of her children – Lourdes, Rocco and David.
“Love Conquers All,” she captioned the post.
The family photo appears to be the latest development in an ongoing saga, as Rocco, 15, reportedly blocked his mother from seeing his Instagram posts earlier this week before deleting his account altogether.
Madonna, 57, is currently entangled in a continuing custody battle over Rocco with his father and her ex-husband, film director Guy Ritchie.
In the lead-up to Christmas, reports emerged that Madonna attended a court hearing in New York in an attempt to get Rocco back to the US.
The teen – who had been living with his father in London – had allegedly asked to stay with Guy instead of returning to his mother.
At a court hearing, however, the judge ruled Rocco had to go back some time before the beginning of the school year.
“I’m directing the child to be returned to New York. If he wants to stay with his father, he must return to his mother,” the judge reportedly said.
In the past, fans have speculated whether Madonna’s habit of posting embarrassing photos of her son online may have caused the rift between them.
Rocco went to stay with his father after previously following his mother around the world on her Rebel Heart tour, but he is said to have left the tour a month ago and celebrated Christmas without her.
TMZ reports Rocco was “miserable” during the tour, with tensions heating up during the Stockholm leg of the journey.
“Rocco told Guy he felt like Madonna treated him more like a trophy than a son,” a source told the site.
As they spent the holidays apart, Madonna was forced to mark the occasion on Instagram instead, posting a Christmas message to the “Sun-shine” in her life.
- MoneyMoney expert Mary Holm reveals how much money you really need in the bank when you retire - and it's not as much as you think
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsFlower arranging and cute cookies: Inside Duchess Meghan's gorgeous baby shower
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- BodyKiwi teen's bizarre diagnosis: 'You have a plant growing in your ear'
Now To LoveToday 8:20am
- RoyalsWho are all the celebrity guests at Duchess Meghan's baby shower?
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- Parenting NewsZoe Marshall urges: don't kiss other people's babies on the mouth
Now To LoveYesterday 1:31pm
- RoyalsBeyonce and JAY-Z just made a surprising tribute to Duchess Meghan in their Brit Awards acceptance speech
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- Celebrity NewsCoro Street's new bad girl - Connie Hyde reveals what it's like playing Sally's sister Gina
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- TVSir David Attenborough the legend: how he's still producing groundbreaking TV series at age 92
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- RoyalsSerena Williams joins Duchess Meghan for a night out in New York City
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Elizabeth and Bronson speak out about the developing affair between Sam and Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2019