She’s currently embroiled in the middle of a bitter custody battle with ex-husband Guy Ritchie, but pop icon Madonna still had time to appreciate the beauty of New Zealand during the Auckland leg of her world tour.
Taking to Instagram to share a video of daughter Mercy James cartwheeling around Auckland’s Mt Victoria, it was clear the Material Girl couldn’t get enough of Aotearoa.
“Mercy flies in New Zealand! What a beautiful magical place!” she captioned the video.
“Thank you for having us! #rebelheartour”
Mercy, 10, has been accompanying her famous mother as she travels around the globe promoting her Rebel Heart album. Mercy's older brother Rocco joined the pair until last December, when he abruptly left the tour to live with his father Guy in London.
Since then, Madonna and Guy have faced off against each other in a long legal battle, with both fighting for custody of 15-year-old Rocco. Last week, a judge warned the pair that if they could not reach an arrangement on their own, the court would have to step in.
"Frankly, both parties have chosen to live their lives in a very public way, and may welcome the exposure, but the child has not. I urge them to consider what is the best interests of their son – which may be to remove him from the spotlight,” Judge Deborah Kaplan told the pair.
“No one is disrupting his household other than the inability of the parents to reach a resolution.
If they cannot resolve this matter then eventually the court will.”
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveToday 11:18am
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:00am
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen confirms the Sussexes will no longer use their HRH titles in an update on their royal exit
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- MindParalympian Sophie Pascoe opens up about her two-year private battle and why she tries to stay real on social media
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:57am
- Body8 Kiwi stars reveal their health, fitness and wellbeing goals for 2020
Good Health ChoicesJan 18, 2020
- MindHow to live a life less rushed: savouring the good times
NEXTJan 18, 2020
- CareerBrendan Cole's new X-Factor Celebrity gig and why he's happy to have the tables turned
Woman's DayJan 18, 2020
- CompetitionsWin $200 worth of back to school gift cards with Woman's Day
Now To LoveJan 17, 2020
- WeddingsSevens star Stacey Waaka's heavenly Waikato wedding
Woman's DayJan 17, 2020
- RoyalsThe cute moment Prince William mistakes a photo of himself for Princess Charlotte
Now To LoveJan 16, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthMeet Jessica Mutch-McKay's sweet little bundle of joy Margaux
Woman's DayJan 16, 2020
- CompetitionsWin an amazing Dr. Hauschka pamper pack worth $530
Good Health ChoicesJan 16, 2020