As local music legend Lorde celebrated her 22nd birthday, she and her rumoured boyfriend Justin Warren also appeared to show off something rather special – a new fur-baby!
The Homemade Dynamite singer seemed smitten with her dog, thought to be a golden retriever and border collie cross named Pearl, as they strolled through Auckland's suburbs last week, with her four-legged friend lying obediently by Lorde's feet as she met Justin for breakfast at a Westmere café.
Since the couple returned from New York, we're told the music exec and the two-time Grammy winner have been almost inseparable, and the pair were seen kissing at the end of their café date.
However, despite their regular public displays of affection, Justin has insisted he and Lorde are just "good friends" and that reports of a romance are "ridiculous".
Meanwhile, last week it was revealed the singer has become a patron of Neil Finn's charity MusicHelps, which uses tunes to change the lives of vulnerable and seriously ill New Zealanders.
"Since the start of my journey, our local music industry has consistently shown me so much support and compassion, and it's a privilege to be able to help give back," says Lorde.
"Community care is a huge part of what makes our industry the family that it is and utilising the power of music to help as many people as possible is a mission that speaks to me on many levels. I can't wait to get started."
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019