As local music legend Lorde celebrated her 22nd birthday, she and her rumoured boyfriend Justin Warren also appeared to show off something rather special – a new fur-baby!
The Homemade Dynamite singer seemed smitten with her dog, thought to be a golden retriever and border collie cross named Pearl, as they strolled through Auckland's suburbs last week, with her four-legged friend lying obediently by Lorde's feet as she met Justin for breakfast at a Westmere café.
Since the couple returned from New York, we're told the music exec and the two-time Grammy winner have been almost inseparable, and the pair were seen kissing at the end of their café date.
However, despite their regular public displays of affection, Justin has insisted he and Lorde are just "good friends" and that reports of a romance are "ridiculous".
Meanwhile, last week it was revealed the singer has become a patron of Neil Finn's charity MusicHelps, which uses tunes to change the lives of vulnerable and seriously ill New Zealanders.
"Since the start of my journey, our local music industry has consistently shown me so much support and compassion, and it's a privilege to be able to help give back," says Lorde.
"Community care is a huge part of what makes our industry the family that it is and utilising the power of music to help as many people as possible is a mission that speaks to me on many levels. I can't wait to get started."
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveToday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:22am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- Diet & NutritionLow calorie and dairy-free ice creams that'll satisfy all your frozen dessert cravings
Now To LoveYesterday 2:30pm
- RoyalsRoyal wedding 2019: The official photos from Lady Gabriella Windsor's wedding have just been released
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- BodyFrom losing 100kg to gaining a wife: Auckland man Brad Wheeler's incredible weight-loss journey
Woman's DayYesterday 11:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveMay 21, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019