Kylie Minogue has hit back at “eagle eyed” fans who accused her of photoshopping her famous derrière in a photo promoting her new calendar.
In the photo taken at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles, the music icon wears a T-shirt and high-waisted bikini bottoms as she leans over a balcony balustrade.
The picture-perfect shot instantly sparked debate, with many commentors suggesting the photo had been edited. And badly.
“Kylie, the cover’s awful photoshop shows :/ please fix that,” one wrote, while another added: “Why is the wall curved?”
A third noted: “Hey Kylie! You look great and sexy! But what is wrong with the chair and the wall behind you?”
Of course, others came to the “Love at First Sight” singer's defense suggesting that the afternoon sun may have had something to do with the unusual shadow.
“Is it possible what people think is photo shopping is just a shadow produced by the sun? Gorgeous photo of a gorgeous woman!!!” one mused.
The 49-year-old later explained that the bend in the wall was simply a characteristic of the venue. She also shared a second image from the same shoot as proof, which appeared to have the same shadow as the original photo.
“#lovers you have EAGLE 👀s!!” she wrote. “I'll ask the Chateau Marmont to straighten their walls but it's part of the charm!! #wonkywalls However, thanks for being ON IT!”
And there you have it! Mystery solved.
It’s been a busy year for the singer-songwriter who was recently invited to the Queen's Berkshire residence, Windsor Castle, to receive the Britain-Australia Society Award.
Prince Philip, who is a patron of the organisation, was on hand to present the songstress with the 2016 gong.
Standing proudly in the palace's famous White Drawing Room, Kylie now joins the likes of Australian comedian Barry Humphries, who accepted the accolade in 2013.
"I am delighted to accept this award from the Britain-Australia Society," Kylie beamed following the fairy-tale moment.
"I'm a proud 'Aussie' but Britain has a very strong place in my heart having lived and worked here for many years."
"The Society does a wonderful job to promote the rich cultural ties between the two countries and I am honoured to be recognised by them in this way."
The UK fell in love with Australia's golden girl over three decades ago when she starred in Neighbours as the lovable Charlene.
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveToday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:22am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- Diet & NutritionLow calorie and dairy-free ice creams that'll satisfy all your frozen dessert cravings
Now To LoveYesterday 2:30pm
- RoyalsRoyal wedding 2019: The official photos from Lady Gabriella Windsor's wedding have just been released
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- BodyFrom losing 100kg to gaining a wife: Auckland man Brad Wheeler's incredible weight-loss journey
Woman's DayYesterday 11:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveMay 21, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019