Sure, Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan just announced their split, but Kristen Bell is here to remind everyone that there is still hope for Hollywood marriages.
The Frozen actress shared a photo from her wedding to Dax Shepard — and the timing could not have been better.
"On our wedding day. Just cuz," she captioned the sweet pic. And while she claims it was a random post, we know Kristen was spreading love amidst the demise of Tyler and Nora. Step Up fans will understand.
Fans quickly flooded Kristen's comment section with words of appreciation for the glimmer of hope in an otherwise somber week.
"You knew just what we needed," one follower wrote. Another added, "Please whatever you do don't break up... that would kill me. There are so many people that are breaking up that I thought were going to stay together forever and if I ever heard that you guys split I would be crushed."
Kristen and Dax tied the knot in 2013 at the Beverly Hills courthouse, paying only $142 for the marriage license.
"We got married in a tiny room in the Beverly Hills courthouse, and it was still one of the best days of my life," she told CBS Sunday Morning.
Today, the couple share daughters Lincoln, 5, and Delta, 3.
And while their relationship looks picture-perfect today, Kristen admitted it wasn't always that way.
"Our relationship wasn't perfect... We had a couple years of fighting and of growing pains and hating each other, then loving each other and going to couples therapy and we worked it out," she said. "We earned each other."
Dax also knows he is one lucky guy. "If Brad Pitt gets Kristen Bell, it's like, 'Well, of course he did,'" he gushed. "With me, it should be, 'Oh good, a normal-looking guy got her. Maybe I'll get me a Kristen Bell.' But guys hate my guts for always dating women I have no right to be with."
- FamilySamantha Hayes' baby Marlow joins her on the newsdesk and all we can say is awww!
Now To LoveToday 6:40pm
- RoyalsThe Sun's executive editor Kiwi Dan Wootton on his royal scoops and tabloid career
Now To LoveToday 2:45pm
- BodyWhy we should all be exercising our pelvic floor muscles every day
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry asks to simply be called ‘Harry’ during his first engagement since moving to Canada
Now To LoveYesterday 11:50am
- RoyalsThere has been a coronavirus scare at Prince George and Princess Charlotte’s school in London
Now To LoveYesterday 10:05am
- WeddingsHappily ever after: Meet the Kiwi bride who has married herself
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:21am
- FamilyShe was my escape: Taylor Swift's heartbreak over her mum's health scare
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- WeddingsRebekah Palmer's dreamy summer wedding was a day full of surprises
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am