Sure, Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan just announced their split, but Kristen Bell is here to remind everyone that there is still hope for Hollywood marriages.
The Frozen actress shared a photo from her wedding to Dax Shepard — and the timing could not have been better.
"On our wedding day. Just cuz," she captioned the sweet pic. And while she claims it was a random post, we know Kristen was spreading love amidst the demise of Tyler and Nora. Step Up fans will understand.
Fans quickly flooded Kristen's comment section with words of appreciation for the glimmer of hope in an otherwise somber week.
"You knew just what we needed," one follower wrote. Another added, "Please whatever you do don't break up... that would kill me. There are so many people that are breaking up that I thought were going to stay together forever and if I ever heard that you guys split I would be crushed."
Kristen and Dax tied the knot in 2013 at the Beverly Hills courthouse, paying only $142 for the marriage license.
"We got married in a tiny room in the Beverly Hills courthouse, and it was still one of the best days of my life," she told CBS Sunday Morning.
Today, the couple share daughters Lincoln, 5, and Delta, 3.
And while their relationship looks picture-perfect today, Kristen admitted it wasn't always that way.
"Our relationship wasn't perfect... We had a couple years of fighting and of growing pains and hating each other, then loving each other and going to couples therapy and we worked it out," she said. "We earned each other."
Dax also knows he is one lucky guy. "If Brad Pitt gets Kristen Bell, it's like, 'Well, of course he did,'" he gushed. "With me, it should be, 'Oh good, a normal-looking guy got her. Maybe I'll get me a Kristen Bell.' But guys hate my guts for always dating women I have no right to be with."
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021