After a tumultuous nine years together and a seemingly final split in July last year, could on-again, off-again sweethearts Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick be getting back together?
The pair sent the rumour mill into overdrive recently with a series of Snapchats showing off their still-close relationship. In one video, Kourtney, 36, and Scott, 32, are seen snuggling up together on a couch.
Scott jokes, “Hey, so we wanted to let you guys know first. We are getting back together,” as Kourtney immediately shot him down with a firm ‘no’. However, the reality star couldn’t hold back the giggles as she turned her former partner down – so it seems they’re still on great terms!
In another video, the duo are filmed running around with their children having a silly string battle. As Kourtney attempts to make her escape, Scott swoops in to trap the brunette beauty in his arms, leaving the way free for their six-year-old son Mason to win the day.
The couple, who have three children together, officially parted ways in July 2015. Scott’s well-documented struggles with alcohol, his partying habits and rumours of reported flings with other women dogged the duo throughout their relationship, and the two often worked through their issues in front of the cameras on Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
Prior to last year’s split, Kourtney and Scott had also broken up for a short period in 2010, only to reconcile later that year.
In January, Kourtney revealed that despite all of their ups and downs, she was still close to her ex.
“I feel like every day is different, but we’re totally getting along,” she revealed during an interview with Ellen DeGeneres.
“Like, we have three beautiful kids together … But, you know, he’s family. He’ll always be.”
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayToday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveToday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveToday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayToday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveToday 7:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe intrepid Kiwi couple in their sixties who trekked 700km across Jordan
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FitnessFeeling sore after you workout? Try adding these 6 steps to your exercise routine
Good Health ChoicesJun 22, 2019
- CareerKanoa Lloyd on what compels her to speak up for others
NEXTJun 22, 2019
- FamilyClarke Gayford reveals Neve received a birthday present from Prince William!
Now To LoveJun 21, 2019