After a tumultuous nine years together and a seemingly final split in July last year, could on-again, off-again sweethearts Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick be getting back together?
The pair sent the rumour mill into overdrive recently with a series of Snapchats showing off their still-close relationship. In one video, Kourtney, 36, and Scott, 32, are seen snuggling up together on a couch.
Scott jokes, “Hey, so we wanted to let you guys know first. We are getting back together,” as Kourtney immediately shot him down with a firm ‘no’. However, the reality star couldn’t hold back the giggles as she turned her former partner down – so it seems they’re still on great terms!
In another video, the duo are filmed running around with their children having a silly string battle. As Kourtney attempts to make her escape, Scott swoops in to trap the brunette beauty in his arms, leaving the way free for their six-year-old son Mason to win the day.
The couple, who have three children together, officially parted ways in July 2015. Scott’s well-documented struggles with alcohol, his partying habits and rumours of reported flings with other women dogged the duo throughout their relationship, and the two often worked through their issues in front of the cameras on Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
Prior to last year’s split, Kourtney and Scott had also broken up for a short period in 2010, only to reconcile later that year.
In January, Kourtney revealed that despite all of their ups and downs, she was still close to her ex.
“I feel like every day is different, but we’re totally getting along,” she revealed during an interview with Ellen DeGeneres.
“Like, we have three beautiful kids together … But, you know, he’s family. He’ll always be.”
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveToday 10:40am
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsWhy this adorable photo of Princess Charlotte means so much to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- FamilySonny Bill Williams pays tribute to wife Alana for holding their family together as he leaves for England
Now To LoveYesterday 11:57am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine gets candid about motherhood: from hypnobirthing to ‘mum guilt’
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ intruder Mike Bullot is Chelsea Winter's former husband
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- TVThe Bachelorette intruders: Meet the men hoping to steal the show
Now To LoveFeb 16, 2020
- Pregnancy & Birth‘I gave birth to our miracle baby the night before my wedding’
Woman's DayFeb 15, 2020