After a tumultuous nine years together and a seemingly final split in July last year, could on-again, off-again sweethearts Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick be getting back together?
The pair sent the rumour mill into overdrive recently with a series of Snapchats showing off their still-close relationship. In one video, Kourtney, 36, and Scott, 32, are seen snuggling up together on a couch.
Scott jokes, “Hey, so we wanted to let you guys know first. We are getting back together,” as Kourtney immediately shot him down with a firm ‘no’. However, the reality star couldn’t hold back the giggles as she turned her former partner down – so it seems they’re still on great terms!
In another video, the duo are filmed running around with their children having a silly string battle. As Kourtney attempts to make her escape, Scott swoops in to trap the brunette beauty in his arms, leaving the way free for their six-year-old son Mason to win the day.
The couple, who have three children together, officially parted ways in July 2015. Scott’s well-documented struggles with alcohol, his partying habits and rumours of reported flings with other women dogged the duo throughout their relationship, and the two often worked through their issues in front of the cameras on Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
Prior to last year’s split, Kourtney and Scott had also broken up for a short period in 2010, only to reconcile later that year.
In January, Kourtney revealed that despite all of their ups and downs, she was still close to her ex.
“I feel like every day is different, but we’re totally getting along,” she revealed during an interview with Ellen DeGeneres.
“Like, we have three beautiful kids together … But, you know, he’s family. He’ll always be.”
- MindThe tools that helped this author overcome his battle with depression
Good Health ChoicesToday 11:00am
- FamilyThe Kiwi mum who couldn't find a decent parenting book so wrote one herself
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am