Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are planning on spending this year’s Thanksgiving together, and with their three kids, and a celebration with the whole family could be on the cards.
The couple, who called it quits on their nine-year relationship last July, have recently rekindled their romance, and are now living together, according to reports.
While it’s unconfirmed if the whole family will get together for Kylie Jenner's Thanksgiving dinner this coming Thursday, a source revealed to People Kourtney and Scott will spend the day with each other and their children.
“They are spending Thanksgiving together as a family”.
The newly reunited pair have been getting along great, according to reports, and a source says Kourtney “seems very happy”.
There’s also the possibility the reality television star may want to add another child to her growing brood, with an insider close to the family revealing “she definitely wants four kids”.
The couple are already proud parents to Mason, 6, Penelope, 4, and Reign, who will celebrate his second birthday in December.
Kourtney, 37, and Scott, 33, who were together for close to a decade, remained committed to co-parenting their three children over the course of their separation.
In a recent interview with Cosmopolitan, Kourtney said she and Scott had done all they could in order to make things work.
“The idea of having my family together is amazing, but it’s not the way things ended up. They may end up there, I’m not sure,” she revealed. “To me, it’s in God’s hands. If it’s meant to be, then things will line up.”
- MindThe tools that helped this author overcome his battle with depression
Good Health ChoicesToday 11:00am
- FamilyThe Kiwi mum who couldn't find a decent parenting book so wrote one herself
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am