Refraining from sharing exciting news is tough at the best of times, but it seems a few glasses of wine will do it for Kim Kardashian.
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star just confirmed the rumours that she and husband Kanye West are expecting their fourth child via surrogate... after letting slip the exciting news when she was drunk.
"I got drunk at our Christmas Eve party and told some people. I can't remember who I told because I never get drunk," Kim has revealed.
The 38-year-old confirmed the news while appearing on Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen, telling the talk show host that a fourth addition was about to be welcomed to the Kardashian-West brood.
And Kim even went so far as to reveal the gender of the new baby - a boy.
This will even things out somewhat for the family - with their new son joining eldest son Saint, 3, and two sisters five-year-old North and one-year-old Chicago.
Kim, whose first two pregnancies carried a high risk due to pre-eclampsia and placenta accreta, welcomed her third child Chicago via surrogate as well.
"Doctors said that it wasn't safe for my — or the baby's — health to carry on my own," Kardashian wrote on her website.
And while Kim confirmed her fourth child is due "sometime soon", reports claim we can expect a May birth.
Earlier in January, multiple sources also said the couple had one last embryo left, and their surrogate had been pregnant for some months already.
WATCH: Kim Kardashian talks about using a surrogate. Story continues after video...
Kim has candidly spoken about using a surrogate - or more accurately a gestational carrier - clarifying in an interview that the baby was still biologically hers and Kanye's.
"After exploring many options, Kanye and I decided to use a gestational carrier. Although I have used the term surrogate in the past, a gestational carrier is actually the technical term for a woman who carries a baby that she has no biological relationship to," she explained.
"A traditional surrogate donates her egg, is artificially inseminated with the father's sperm and then carries the baby to term. Since we implanted my fertilized egg in our gestational carrier, our baby is biologically mine and Kanye's."
Kim also admitted that surrogacy was "much harder to go through" than carrying her own child.
"Obviously, you pick someone that you completely trust and that you have a good bond and relationship with, but it is still... knowing that I was able to carry my first two babies and not, you know, my baby now, it's hard for me," she told Entertainment Tonight.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019