Refraining from sharing exciting news is tough at the best of times, but it seems a few glasses of wine will do it for Kim Kardashian.
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star just confirmed the rumours that she and husband Kanye West are expecting their fourth child via surrogate... after letting slip the exciting news when she was drunk.
"I got drunk at our Christmas Eve party and told some people. I can't remember who I told because I never get drunk," Kim has revealed.
The 38-year-old confirmed the news while appearing on Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen, telling the talk show host that a fourth addition was about to be welcomed to the Kardashian-West brood.
And Kim even went so far as to reveal the gender of the new baby - a boy.
This will even things out somewhat for the family - with their new son joining eldest son Saint, 3, and two sisters five-year-old North and one-year-old Chicago.
Kim, whose first two pregnancies carried a high risk due to pre-eclampsia and placenta accreta, welcomed her third child Chicago via surrogate as well.
"Doctors said that it wasn't safe for my — or the baby's — health to carry on my own," Kardashian wrote on her website.
And while Kim confirmed her fourth child is due "sometime soon", reports claim we can expect a May birth.
Earlier in January, multiple sources also said the couple had one last embryo left, and their surrogate had been pregnant for some months already.
WATCH: Kim Kardashian talks about using a surrogate. Story continues after video...
Kim has candidly spoken about using a surrogate - or more accurately a gestational carrier - clarifying in an interview that the baby was still biologically hers and Kanye's.
"After exploring many options, Kanye and I decided to use a gestational carrier. Although I have used the term surrogate in the past, a gestational carrier is actually the technical term for a woman who carries a baby that she has no biological relationship to," she explained.
"A traditional surrogate donates her egg, is artificially inseminated with the father's sperm and then carries the baby to term. Since we implanted my fertilized egg in our gestational carrier, our baby is biologically mine and Kanye's."
Kim also admitted that surrogacy was "much harder to go through" than carrying her own child.
"Obviously, you pick someone that you completely trust and that you have a good bond and relationship with, but it is still... knowing that I was able to carry my first two babies and not, you know, my baby now, it's hard for me," she told Entertainment Tonight.
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's tips for hosting the perfect Christmas dinner
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- FamilyGemma McCaw's Christmas joy: 'Words can't describe how grateful I am'
Woman's DayToday 8:10am
- BodyWhat form of yoga is best for you? Here are six of the most popular
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- CareerThe near-death experience that led Wicken jewellery creator Kim McKay to become a good witch
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyChristmas with the stars: How Miriama Kamo will be spending the holidays
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- BodyEating soluble fibre more could be a game-changer for those living with asthma
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- BodyGemma McCaw's 5 rookie mistakes to avoid when working out
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- BodyEarly bird or night owl? What your sleep patterns say about you
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine reveals Prince Louis has started talking
Now To LoveDec 06, 2019
- BodyHer sister's keeper: Brave battler Eva Mitchell's unbreakable sibling bond
Woman's DayDec 05, 2019
- MakeupHow to find a foundation that matches your skin perfectly
Now To LoveDec 05, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine shares her family’s secret for picking the best Christmas tree
Now To LoveDec 05, 2019
- CareerChristmas horoscopes: What's in store for you this festive season
The Australian Women's WeeklyDec 05, 2019