Following the recent controversy around Gigi Hadid lashing out at the man who grabbed her in the street, the same man has now attempted to carry out a similar attack on Kim Kardashian.
On her way to a Balmain fashion show in Paris, the star was attacked by Vitalii Sediuk for the second time in two years.
This time, he lunged at Kim on the street and tried to kiss her butt, but thankfully her quick-thinking security team wrestled him to the ground.
She later tweeted a thank you message to her bodyguard Pascal Duvier for protecting her.
"My security @PascalDuvier is a G."
Following this second incident, the mum-of-two now reportedly wants to get a restraining order against Vitalii, and is said to have plans to file a police report.
The first altercation with the Ukranian prankster was at another Balmain fashion show in 2014 when the former television presenter grabbed her legs and tried to pull her to the ground, putting her at a dangerous risk of being trampled by the crowds.
He later made a statement about the incident:
"I hope Kim is OK and won't be mad at me as I didn't mean any harm. Kanye is one lucky man as Kim is a Goddess!"
Vitalii also made headlines last week when he attacked model Gigi Hadid in the street, lifted her up and attempted to drag her away.
In self-defence, Gigi fought him off by elbowing him in the face and shouted at him while he ran away.
“Who the f--k are you, you piece of s--t”.
The model later faced criticism for her retaliation, and took to Twitter to address it.
“…I’m a HUMAN BEING — and had EVERY RIGHT to defend myself,” she tweeted. “How dare that idiot thinks he has the right to man-handle a complete stranger. He ran quick tho.”
Gig also defended her actions in the newsletter Lenny Letter produced by Lena Dunham.
"Honestly, I felt I was in danger, and I had every right to react the way I did.If anything, I want girls to see the video and know that they have the right to fight back, too, if put in a similar situation."
Vitalii has previously assaulted other celebrities, including Brad Pitt, Will Smith, Leonardo DiCaprio, Bradley Cooper, Miranda Kerr and America Ferrera
- BodyOlivia Newton-John is battling cancer for the third time - why she's not letting it get her down
Good Health ChoicesToday 11:00am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019