Nearly a week after welcoming their third child and second daughter together, Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West have announced their newborn's all-important moniker.
Introducing… Chicago West!
The reality tv star shared the name via her app and website. While she hasn't yet explained the reasoning or meaning behind the name choice, Kanye was raised in Chicago so we're guessing that has something to do with it.
Within minutes of revealing her name, Chicago West was trending on Twitter. And it's fair to say the Internet has some feelings about the unusual choice…
The name announcement comes four days after the baby girl's birth via surrogate.
The couple shared their happy news in a statement issued on Kim's website.
"Kanye and I are happy to announce the arrival of our healthy, beautiful baby girl," Kim wrote in a post titled 'She's Here!'
"We are incredibly grateful to our surrogate who made our dreams come true with the greatest gift one could give and to our wonderful doctors and nurses for their special care."
The new arrival will join big sister North, four-and-a-half, and big brother Saint, two.
"North and Saint are especially thrilled to welcome their baby sister," the couple added.
A source had previously confirmed to People that the couple had hired a surrogate to help expand their family.
"The entire family is over the moon. Kim had been looking for a surrogate for months until recently when she found the perfect candidate," a source told the publication in September.
"Given her health scares in the past, Kim felt the need to hire a surrogacy agency that helped serve as the liaison in finding a healthy woman who would be a great surrogate option for her and Kanye," the source added, referring to the mogul's past struggles with preeclampsia and a life-threatening condition called placenta accreta. "Both of them have been super involved in the process."
Congratulations again to the happy family-of-five!
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayToday 3:15pm
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsThe caring gesture that no one saw: How Duchess Catherine consoled Duchess Meghan at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 10:06am
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVHayley Holt reveals who her dream co-host would be and dishes on how work has affected her dating life
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayJul 16, 2019