Caitlyn Jenner has broken her social media silence just days after Kim Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint in her Paris hotel.
The reality star had originally faced some backlash over sharing a selfie on Instagram in the wake of the shocking news, a move some users deemed insensitive. Kim’s younger sister Kylie also copped some flak for posting a series of selfies on her own Instagram account – but that’s not the only issue at stake.
Concerns over personal security have also been raised, especially as it’s been revealed that the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner clan recently had problems with a stalker.
Previous to the robbery, the reality star - who has 76 million followers on Instagram alone - was warned by her sisters not to post on social media so frequently.
The family said they were worried about the risks the reality star could face by constantly letting the world know her location.
Ironically, in the latest season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Khloe Kardashian even joked it might be worth teaching their sister a lesson about cyber security.
"We need to do something that will terrify her. Shall we hold her at gunpoint?" she said, before the others dismissed the idea as "too crazy".
"There's been a guy following Kylie and she isn't taking it seriously. Kylie is so huge on social media," older sister Kourtney added.
"She's one of the most followed people on Snapchat, which shows your location instantly. It's not safe."
Kourtney said the police had been involved, warning Kylie to stop posting on Snapchat.
“You know Kylie always posts and tags her location? Even the police told her to stop posting her location and she didn't,” Kourtney said.
While the family decide to prank Kylie to teach her a lesson, the idea of holding her to gunpoint was dismissed by the others as “too crazy.”
Instead, the sisters cover Kylie’s car with balloons printed with the model’s face.
According to reports, Kim Kardashian posted on Snapchat from her hotel room just before the robbery is believed to have taken place.
Production on the E! reality television show has now been shut down and Variety reports no decision has been made as to when filming will resume.
“Kim’s well-being is our core focus right now. No decision has been made as to when production will resume,” a spokesperson for E! told Variety.
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019