It's been one month since Khloe Kardashian gave birth to her first child, a beautiful baby girl.
Khloe is currently in Cleveland and has reportedly not returned to L.A since the news of her partner, Tristan Thompson, cheating on her just days before her giving birth.
In the adorable video, Khloe says "happy one month" to True, and calls her "pretty girl."
Khloe reportedly gave birth at a hospital just outside of Cleveland on Thursday, April 12. She was joined by her mum Kris, sisters Kourtney and Kim and close friend Malika. Tristan is also believed to have been by her side.
Khloe nor Tristan have commented on the scandal.
- FamilySamantha Hayes' baby Marlow joins her on the newsdesk and all we can say is awww!
Now To LoveToday 6:40pm
- RoyalsThe Sun's executive editor Kiwi Dan Wootton on his royal scoops and tabloid career
Now To LoveToday 2:45pm
- BodyWhy we should all be exercising our pelvic floor muscles every day
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry asks to simply be called ‘Harry’ during his first engagement since moving to Canada
Now To LoveYesterday 11:50am
- RoyalsThere has been a coronavirus scare at Prince George and Princess Charlotte’s school in London
Now To LoveYesterday 10:05am
- WeddingsHappily ever after: Meet the Kiwi bride who has married herself
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:21am
- FamilyShe was my escape: Taylor Swift's heartbreak over her mum's health scare
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- WeddingsRebekah Palmer's dreamy summer wedding was a day full of surprises
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am