Khloe Kardashian has officially broken her silence about her partner Tristan Thompson, who is the father of her daughter True.
The 33-year-old decided that the best way to say everything without having to say a word is to a share a caption image.
And it worked.
Silencing all the chatter surrounding her relationship, Koko uploaded to her Instagram story a note that read out:
"It's all about who you look for in a crowded room. That's where your heart belongs to."
The message read loud and clear that Khloe Kardashian not only loves Tristan Thompson, she'll be standing by him despite all infidelity.
Just days before she gave birth, news emerged that the 27-year-old Cleveland Cavaliers basketball player had reportedly cheated on her with at least five women.
It really does seem like a case of history repeating itself.
When Khloe got with her man, he was still with his partner of a few years ex Jordan Craig.
The couple called it quits in 2016 - during this time she was pregnant with their now 15-month-old son Prince Oliver.
It would appear the Kardashian clan are far from pleased with Khloe's choice.
"The family is still not happy with Tristan," a pal told People.
"Khloe's decision to stay with Tristan has definitely caused friction."
"Her family hasn't visited her for weeks."
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019