It's official, mum-to-be Khloe Kardashian, 33, has out-Kardashian'd herself. Over the weekend, the reality TV star celebrated the pending arrival of her daughter with the most extravagant baby shower in the history of Karadashian baby showers - between them, there have been eight!
The event held at the Hotel Bel Air in LA was curated by a team of top event planners and stylists. Guests were treated to an extravagant scene as a waterfall of pink blooms cascaded from the ceiling, meeting a sea of pink and apricot hued balloons on the floor. A large circular table framed the spectacular floral display and a custom neon sign reading 'Baby Thompson' the surname of the baby's dad, NBA star Tristan Thompson, lit-up the dining setting.
The affair was attended by Khloe's famous sisters, Kourtney, Kim, Kendall and Kylie, as well as her mum Kris Jenner, plus celebrity friends of the Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star.
Of course the event played out across various Instagram and Snapchat accounts, so here we've rounded up the best snaps from inside the star-studded event.
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019