When it comes to her relationship with Jamie Foxx, Katie Holmes has never been happier.
The couple was recently spotted dancing and kissing the night away at his birthday party last month and the secretive pair is feeling more and more comfortable about going public with their romance.
However, there is one person that will always come before Katie's boyfriend, and that is her daughter Suri Cruise.
Instead of jetting to Singapore to celebrate New Year's Eve with the Oscar-winning actor, Katie reportedly opted to spend it with her 11-year-old mini-me skiing in Utah.
"She's an amazing mom," a source told Us Weekly. "She'll choose her family over him any day."
That does not mean that Katie, 39, is not satisfied with Jamie, 50.
In fact, she's never been happier. "They've definitely become more serious," added a source. "Jamie brings a lot of joy and happiness into her life." Since her divorce from Tom Cruise, Katie has been working hard to reclaim her life and is finally there — thanks in part to Jamie.
"She's worked her ass off since the divorce and she's finally gotten to a place where she's made a name for herself and can be her own person," the insider continued. "She's back to her old self and it's great to watch."
So is a wedding next for the longtime couple? Last month, Life & Style reported that Jamie has plans to marry the brunette beauty — and start a family together!
Jamie recently sat down with his closest friends and told them that he plans to marry Katie and have a baby with her," said an insider.
Another source added, "This is a dream come true for Katie. For years, she has wanted Jamie to be her husband and has wanted to give her daughter, Suri, a brother or sister — and now Jamie's ready to give that all to her. Now she feels like all their time spent hiding was well worth it."
We'll be keeping our fingers crossed!
This story was originally published on Life and Style.
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019