Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes first sparked romance rumours back in 2013 after being spotted dancing together at Hamptons benefit BUT, a clause in Katie's 2012 divorce contract from Tom Cruise apparently forbid her from going public with a boyfriend for five years.
And so the world waited and watched.
Then, in 2015 the pair are busted holding hands in a recording studio - still, they denied any relationship was taking place.
After being busted at least four more times, the pair were seen on Malibu beach, laughing and splashing in the waves together during a romantic stroll. It would seem Katie's clause was up and the couple could finally make their relationship official. Praise be to Jam Kat!
Now, fans of Katie Holmes think there may be a baby on the way.
Life & Style suggest that fans have spotted a baby bump on Katie in above video taken at a recent event.
More recently Katie Holmes was photographed with Jamie Foxx when she accompanied him to his 50th birthday celebration inside the Highlight Room in Hollywood.
There where quite a few PDAs caught on camera and 38-year-old Katie could not wipe the smile off her face.
The pair later left in the same car together.
It would make sense as the pair have been sneaking around for over four years now.
Life & Style also report that Katie is pushing for their relationship to be more public, and nothing screams public like a baby.
"Jamie has been a big part of their life for a while now and aside from the occasional walk on the beach, the pair have kept their private life private," a source told the magazine.
"Katie has made it clear to Jamie that they have nothing to fear and no reason to keep things hush. Katie is proud to be with Jamie and wants to feel free to go out to dinner, the theater, Disneyland with Suri, or anywhere they want together."
While it's all just speculation, can't say we wouldn't love a mini Jam-Kat and we bet Suri would adore a little brother or sister.
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsThe caring gesture that no one saw: How Duchess Catherine consoled Duchess Meghan at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 10:06am
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVHayley Holt reveals who her dream co-host would be and dishes on how work has affected her dating life
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayJul 16, 2019
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 16, 2019