Rumours swirled that Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx were an item as far back as four years ago back in August 2013, but today is the day that the two now-confirmed lovers have made their romance publicly official on the sand of California's own Malibu beach.
The pair have reportedly been keeping their romance under wraps until Katie's divorce contract with ex Tom Cruise ended in August this year. And it looks like they've wasted no time making things official.
As reported exclusively by the Daily Mail, the two actors were snapped, hand in hand, walking along the sand on Malibu beach.
Katie, 38, and Jamie, 49, were reportedly spotted running in and out of the waves together, picking up seaweed and laughing, during their romantic stroll on Monday, September 4.
Not only that, but as the Daily Mail point out in their exclusive pictures of the pair, the happy couple even wore matching hats to protect themselves from the sun.
This comes just two weeks after Jamie was seen visiting girlfriend Katie and her daughter, Suri Cruise, before her little girl's first day of school.
As previously reported by Life & Style, as well as Radar Online, there is a stipulation in Katie's divorce from Tom Cruise, 55, that prevents her from publicly dating another man for five years after their split.
"Katie signed a clause in her quickie divorce settlement that prevents her from embarrassing Tom in various ways, like talking about him or Scientology, or publicly dating another man for five years after the divorce,” a source said.
“She’s allowed to date, but she cannot do so in a public fashion, and she’s not supposed to let any boyfriend near their daughter Suri."
The insider added, “Katie wanted out of the marriage so badly, she agreed to the terms — and got $4.8 million in child support, plus another $5 million for herself."
Well, does this all matter much anymore? Probably not to this super-cute, hand-holding pair!
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveToday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:22am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- Diet & NutritionLow calorie and dairy-free ice creams that'll satisfy all your frozen dessert cravings
Now To LoveYesterday 2:30pm
- RoyalsRoyal wedding 2019: The official photos from Lady Gabriella Windsor's wedding have just been released
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- BodyFrom losing 100kg to gaining a wife: Auckland man Brad Wheeler's incredible weight-loss journey
Woman's DayYesterday 11:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveMay 21, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019