Rumours about Kate Hudson's relationship status have well and truly been put to rest in her December cover story interview with Harper’s Bazaar.
Back in September, the 36-year-old actress was linked to 23-year-old ‘Levels’ singer, Nick Jonas who is 13 years her junior. However, Kate Hudson has confirmed she very much single and loving it.
Since her split from Muse frontman Matthew Bellamy after a three-year engagement last December, Hudson is spending time with her sons Ryder, 11, and Bing, 4, and is focused on getting acquainted with herself alone. “You know, the goal when you get into a relationship is not to be out of the relationship. It's to try to stay in the relationship. But if it doesn't work, you can't force things,” the starlet said.
“It's good to take a second to make my life about getting myself centred, clearing the energy, no overlapping,” she said.
"I'm at that age now. I really do feel very lucky. I've had my kids and my relationships. I've set my life down — I'm in my house, and I'm alone with my children — and I'm at peace, and that's a really nice feeling. All I really want in my life is to maintain that."
Kate Hudson clearly isn’t fazed by the relationship rumours and is making the most of her single status.
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019