Kayley Cuoco has finally revealed that her enviable body isn’t entirely all natural.
In a candid interview with Women’s Health the 30-year-old talked about the changes she’s made to her physical appearance.
“Years ago, I had my nose done. And my boobs — best thing I ever did,” she told the magazine.
"Recently I had a filler in a line in my neck I’ve had since I was 12. As much as you want to love your inner self … I’m sorry, you also want to look good. I don’t think you should do it for a man or anyone else, but if it makes you feel confident, that’s amazing.”
In a previous interview with [Redbook] (http://www.redbookmag.com/life/news/g2507/kaley-cuoco-sweeting-interview/?slide=3 |target=”_blank”) Kaley had opened up about her decision to have breast implants, due to feeling insecure about her body.
"I had no boobs! And it really was the best thing ever! I always felt ill-proportioned. My implants made me feel more confident in my body. It wasn't about trying to be a porn star or wanting to look hot and sexy."
When it comes to her six-pack and toned physique however, the actress says she works hard for her body.
“The bottom line is I’m not 21 anymore, so it used to be so easy and I didn’t have to do as much,” Cuoco said of her diet and exercise routine. "But you’re getting a little older and I’ve got to cut things out. It’s important, it’s now part of my day. Working out is part of my day, eating right is part of my day.”
The former star of 8 Simple Rules does yoga and horse-riding regularly to stay fit, and admitted she even used it as a coping mechanism when struggling with her sudden divorce from Ryan Sweeting in May.
“I’ve cried numerous times in yoga. The best part is I’m sweating so bad no one can tell.
“For a month straight I would talk to my horse and just bawl. Finally I went out and the crying didn’t come. I was like ‘I think I actually got through this."
“Everyone’s going through stuff in their lives, every single person.”
The blonde beauty also revealed she’s open to getting married again, and hopes to start a family one day.
"I’m meant to be a mom.”
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- TVWhy 2019's Dancing with the Stars cast was so close - and who's missing who now that it's over
Now To LoveYesterday 3:42pm
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William are reportedly planning a royal tour of Asia this year
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis opens up about being bullied
Now To LoveYesterday 9:55am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am