It’s over for The Big Bang Theory actress Kaley Cuoco and her tennis player hubby Ryan Sweeting.
The couple announced the news of their split on Friday, after 21 months of marriage, but there were reports of trouble in paradise as early as April when Kaley was forced to deny early rumours of a divorce.
There was visible tension between the pair during their last few public outings together, with one source telling People it was clear “the honeymoon phase had ended”.
“It seemed they were trying to work out their marriage by going on dates, but they both seemed miserable,” the source told the publication.
After news of the split broke, Kaley was spotted without her wedding ring on a girls’ night out in Studio City, California, with her sister Briana and other friends. Later that weekend, Kaley also competed in a horse-jumping event, cheered on by a supportive crowd of family and friends.
According to reports, the couple’s “totally different” personalities are thought to have contributed to the split, with the 29-year-old actress preferring to keep busy even during her down time.
On the other hand, Ryan reportedly spent “a lot of time at home” after injuries kept him off the courts.
“He has acted very down,” a source told People.
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveToday 11:28am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayToday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveToday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe modern nun: meet the enterprising Carmelite nuns of Melbourne who run their own beauty product business
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 23, 2019
- FamilyThe mindfulness coach changing Kiwi kids' lives by teaching them how to meditate
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan’s former co-star reveals what she’s really like in real life
Now To LoveMar 22, 2019