It’s over for The Big Bang Theory actress Kaley Cuoco and her tennis player hubby Ryan Sweeting.
The couple announced the news of their split on Friday, after 21 months of marriage, but there were reports of trouble in paradise as early as April when Kaley was forced to deny early rumours of a divorce.
There was visible tension between the pair during their last few public outings together, with one source telling People it was clear “the honeymoon phase had ended”.
“It seemed they were trying to work out their marriage by going on dates, but they both seemed miserable,” the source told the publication.
After news of the split broke, Kaley was spotted without her wedding ring on a girls’ night out in Studio City, California, with her sister Briana and other friends. Later that weekend, Kaley also competed in a horse-jumping event, cheered on by a supportive crowd of family and friends.
According to reports, the couple’s “totally different” personalities are thought to have contributed to the split, with the 29-year-old actress preferring to keep busy even during her down time.
On the other hand, Ryan reportedly spent “a lot of time at home” after injuries kept him off the courts.
“He has acted very down,” a source told People.
- BodyToni Street reflects on the extreme toll her auto-immune disease took on her body
Now To LoveToday 4:02pm
- WeddingsTwo years in the making: Tiki Taane's epic marriage proposal
Woman's DayToday 1:55pm
- TVAussie Bachelor Matt Agnew's embarrassing kissing confession
Now To LoveToday 10:05am
- RoyalsA royal biographer dishes on what the Queen carries in her handbag
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- MoneyEverything you need to know about saving for your retirement
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:15am
- CareerPaul Henry reveals he's 'in talks' to return to TV
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin an indulgent prize pack from Young Living Oils
Now To LoveToday 7:00am
- Diet & NutritionHere are 6 energy-boosting food alternatives to coffee
Now To LoveYesterday 2:45pm
- Food & DrinksThese Kiwi oats are the perfect go-to breakfast for busy mornings
Now To LoveYesterday 1:00pm
- FamilyA former teen mum shares how she went from pregnant prefect to top of NZ in her career
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- RelationshipsGreg Boyed's widow posts a touching tribute on the first anniversary of his death
Now To LoveYesterday 11:32am
- TVSam Wallace and Eric Murray bare all on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsRevealed: Where Duchess Meghan found inspiration for her wedding day makeup look
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Travel News'Travel agents are retro' and 3 other misconceptions about travel consultants debunked
Now To LoveYesterday 10:11am
- PetsNZ police have posted a touching tribute to Constable Elliott: the world's first police guinea pig
Now To LoveYesterday 9:21am
- CareerBlack Ferns star Kendra Cocksedge: Living her dream and on a mission to help others live theirs
Woman's DayYesterday 8:10am
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayAug 20, 2019
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveAug 20, 2019