In an adorable new interview, Kaley Cuoco and fiancé Karl Cook have opened up about their recent engagement and what the future may bring.
Speaking with Sidelines magazine, the couple shared that they "can't wait to spend forever together."
"We have been each other's true other half since day one and we can't wait to spend forever together," the couple, who are on the cover of the equestrian magazine's January 2018 issue, told the publication.
Karl, 26, went on to reveal that the pairs shared love of horses brought them together.
"We met at [the horse park,] Thermal in 2016 and then the day we met I actually ended up asking her out to dinner. We went to dinner that night and we've been together ever since," the equestrian said. "We met each other because of horses. Horses are a big part of our lives individually and together it's amplified because it's something we share and we can do it together."
According to the actress, married life will involve "a lot of horses, dogs, and free time with Karl" -- but that doesn't mean she plans to give up her career.
"I'm unsure what my future holds after Big Bang," the 32-year-old said of her hit television show. "I will never be done working, since it's what I do, but I look forward to a change of pace!"
The clearly loved-up couple became engaged in late November.
Taking to Instagram just moments after asking her to be his wife, Karl shared footage of a weeping Kaley (watch the video at the top of the article).
"Well after nearly two years I finally got up the courage to ask her to marry me. This is the best night of my life and I think the video shows it is the best night for Kaley as well… of she said yes [sic]," he explained in the clip.
Karl then shared a snap of the stunning sparkler, writing, "I am so so so happy!"
"Thank you @nadis_diamonds for making the greatest ring I could hope for. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you thank you."
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to NYC for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019