In an adorable new interview, Kaley Cuoco and fiancé Karl Cook have opened up about their recent engagement and what the future may bring.
Speaking with Sidelines magazine, the couple shared that they "can't wait to spend forever together."
"We have been each other's true other half since day one and we can't wait to spend forever together," the couple, who are on the cover of the equestrian magazine's January 2018 issue, told the publication.
Karl, 26, went on to reveal that the pairs shared love of horses brought them together.
"We met at [the horse park,] Thermal in 2016 and then the day we met I actually ended up asking her out to dinner. We went to dinner that night and we've been together ever since," the equestrian said. "We met each other because of horses. Horses are a big part of our lives individually and together it's amplified because it's something we share and we can do it together."
According to the actress, married life will involve "a lot of horses, dogs, and free time with Karl" -- but that doesn't mean she plans to give up her career.
"I'm unsure what my future holds after Big Bang," the 32-year-old said of her hit television show. "I will never be done working, since it's what I do, but I look forward to a change of pace!"
The clearly loved-up couple became engaged in late November.
Taking to Instagram just moments after asking her to be his wife, Karl shared footage of a weeping Kaley (watch the video at the top of the article).
"Well after nearly two years I finally got up the courage to ask her to marry me. This is the best night of my life and I think the video shows it is the best night for Kaley as well… of she said yes [sic]," he explained in the clip.
Karl then shared a snap of the stunning sparkler, writing, "I am so so so happy!"
"Thank you @nadis_diamonds for making the greatest ring I could hope for. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you thank you."
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveToday 10:40am
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsWhy this adorable photo of Princess Charlotte means so much to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- FamilySonny Bill Williams pays tribute to wife Alana for holding their family together as he leaves for England
Now To LoveYesterday 11:57am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine gets candid about motherhood: from hypnobirthing to ‘mum guilt’
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ intruder Mike Bullot is Chelsea Winter's former husband
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- TVThe Bachelorette intruders: Meet the men hoping to steal the show
Now To LoveFeb 16, 2020
- Pregnancy & Birth‘I gave birth to our miracle baby the night before my wedding’
Woman's DayFeb 15, 2020