In an adorable new interview, Kaley Cuoco and fiancé Karl Cook have opened up about their recent engagement and what the future may bring.
Speaking with Sidelines magazine, the couple shared that they "can't wait to spend forever together."
"We have been each other's true other half since day one and we can't wait to spend forever together," the couple, who are on the cover of the equestrian magazine's January 2018 issue, told the publication.
Karl, 26, went on to reveal that the pairs shared love of horses brought them together.
"We met at [the horse park,] Thermal in 2016 and then the day we met I actually ended up asking her out to dinner. We went to dinner that night and we've been together ever since," the equestrian said. "We met each other because of horses. Horses are a big part of our lives individually and together it's amplified because it's something we share and we can do it together."
According to the actress, married life will involve "a lot of horses, dogs, and free time with Karl" -- but that doesn't mean she plans to give up her career.
"I'm unsure what my future holds after Big Bang," the 32-year-old said of her hit television show. "I will never be done working, since it's what I do, but I look forward to a change of pace!"
The clearly loved-up couple became engaged in late November.
Taking to Instagram just moments after asking her to be his wife, Karl shared footage of a weeping Kaley (watch the video at the top of the article).
"Well after nearly two years I finally got up the courage to ask her to marry me. This is the best night of my life and I think the video shows it is the best night for Kaley as well… of she said yes [sic]," he explained in the clip.
Karl then shared a snap of the stunning sparkler, writing, "I am so so so happy!"
"Thank you @nadis_diamonds for making the greatest ring I could hope for. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you thank you."
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveYesterday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayYesterday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveYesterday 7:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe intrepid Kiwi couple in their sixties who trekked 700km across Jordan
The Australian Women's WeeklyJun 23, 2019