The couple took a night off from parenting their one-year-old son Silas to catch a basketball game.
Checking out the Memphis Grizzlies vs. Los Angeles Lakers at the Staples Centre in LA on December 3, it was the off-court action that had the duo smiling.
Jessica, 34, is a Memphis Tennessee native and was gunning for the Grizzlies - and she put on quite the display to show her support.
The mum-of-one busted out some rather sultry moves to help cheer on her team...
And her 35-year-old hubby seemed thoroughly chuffed to be on the receiving end.
The same couldn't be said for the pair's friend, who was also in their VIP box and opted to shut his eyes instead.
The Grammy award-winning singer happily joined in on his wife's grooving, even lapping up a few kisses.
Justin also got a chance to prove his basketball skills, capturing it all on Instagram.
The dad documented his b-ball prowess, making not one but two very hard and intricate shots.
"Still got that range... Grizz took the L. All good though... bounce back!!!" he penned alongside the Instagram video.
Adding, "And just in case y'all thought it was a fluke..."
Check it out in the video player below... Article continues!
This is the second time in weeks that we've seen Justin and Jessica out and about, showing off major PDA.
The pair packed on the romance as they attended the Critics' Choice Awards last months. Fans were swooning when Justin took a moment to kiss his wife's hand.
The couple, who are the proud parents to Silas, tied the knot nearly five years ago in April 2012.
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- BodyToni Street reflects on the extreme toll her auto-immune disease took on her body
Now To LoveToday 4:02pm
- WeddingsTwo years in the making: Tiki Taane's epic marriage proposal
Woman's DayToday 1:55pm
- TVAussie Bachelor Matt Agnew's embarrassing kissing confession
Now To LoveToday 10:05am
- RoyalsA royal biographer dishes on what the Queen carries in her handbag
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- MoneyEverything you need to know about saving for your retirement
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:15am
- CareerPaul Henry reveals he's 'in talks' to return to TV
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin an indulgent prize pack from Young Living Oils
Now To LoveToday 7:00am
- Diet & NutritionHere are 6 energy-boosting food alternatives to coffee
Now To LoveYesterday 2:45pm
- Food & DrinksThese Kiwi oats are the perfect go-to breakfast for busy mornings
Now To LoveYesterday 1:00pm
- FamilyA former teen mum shares how she went from pregnant prefect to top of NZ in her career
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- RelationshipsGreg Boyed's widow posts a touching tribute on the first anniversary of his death
Now To LoveYesterday 11:32am
- TVSam Wallace and Eric Murray bare all on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsRevealed: Where Duchess Meghan found inspiration for her wedding day makeup look
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Travel News'Travel agents are retro' and 3 other misconceptions about travel consultants debunked
Now To LoveYesterday 10:11am
- PetsNZ police have posted a touching tribute to Constable Elliott: the world's first police guinea pig
Now To LoveYesterday 9:21am
- CareerBlack Ferns star Kendra Cocksedge: Living her dream and on a mission to help others live theirs
Woman's DayYesterday 8:10am
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayAug 20, 2019
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveAug 20, 2019