The couple took a night off from parenting their one-year-old son Silas to catch a basketball game.
Checking out the Memphis Grizzlies vs. Los Angeles Lakers at the Staples Centre in LA on December 3, it was the off-court action that had the duo smiling.
Jessica, 34, is a Memphis Tennessee native and was gunning for the Grizzlies - and she put on quite the display to show her support.
The mum-of-one busted out some rather sultry moves to help cheer on her team...
And her 35-year-old hubby seemed thoroughly chuffed to be on the receiving end.
The same couldn't be said for the pair's friend, who was also in their VIP box and opted to shut his eyes instead.
The Grammy award-winning singer happily joined in on his wife's grooving, even lapping up a few kisses.
Justin also got a chance to prove his basketball skills, capturing it all on Instagram.
The dad documented his b-ball prowess, making not one but two very hard and intricate shots.
"Still got that range... Grizz took the L. All good though... bounce back!!!" he penned alongside the Instagram video.
Adding, "And just in case y'all thought it was a fluke..."
Check it out in the video player below... Article continues!
This is the second time in weeks that we've seen Justin and Jessica out and about, showing off major PDA.
The pair packed on the romance as they attended the Critics' Choice Awards last months. Fans were swooning when Justin took a moment to kiss his wife's hand.
The couple, who are the proud parents to Silas, tied the knot nearly five years ago in April 2012.
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019