Jennifer Aniston’s actor husband Justin Theroux has revealed that he wants to write a TV role for his wife.
The Wanderlust actor, who also wrote the scripts for Zoolander 2, Iron Man 2 and Tropic Thunder, has said that he would be open to writing a role specifically for Jennifer.
“If the right thing came around, I would definitely [write] it,” Justin told Entertainment Tonight.
“We toss around ideas occasionally, but it’s got to be something I want to write and something she wants to acts in, which is harder than you might think,” the actor said.
Despite brief episode appearances in TV shows like 30 Rock and best friend Courtney Cox’s series Cougar Town, Jennifer hasn’t graced our TV screens properly since her turn in Friends, which shot the actress to super stardom.
But, the 48-year-old isn’t lacking in offers.
It was revealed last month that she will soon begin production on a new comedy film called Dumplin’.
The talented star will play the lead role of Rosie, a former beauty pageant queen.
Justin, however, is no stranger to starring in a TV series.
The third and final season of The Leftovers, which revolves around two per cent of the world’s population suddenly disappearing and stars Justin, Liv Tyler and Amy Brenneman, returns to screens on April 20.
Once the show has finished, Justin says he will return to writing.
“I have a few things that I’ve actually already written that I’m tweaking and retooling and another thing I want to write,” Justin said.
In the meantime, the actor will still be on our screens later this year with an appearance in a new sci-fi thriller Mute, starring alongside Alexander Skarsgård and Paul Rudd, as well as voicing a character in the latest animated Lego movie, called The Lego Ninjago Movie.
Justin and Jennifer began dating in 2011 and the couple tied the knot in August 2015.
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019