A successful marriage takes hard work – especially in Hollywood – but The Leftovers actor Justin Theroux has revealed exactly why he and his wife Jennifer Aniston make such a good match.
In an interview for his latest film, The Girl On The Train, Justin was asked about the secret to their happy relationship, just days after the shocking news of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s divorce. According to the actor and writer, the answer is simple.
“We appreciate each other’s sense of humour, we respect one another and we get along,” he gushed of his gorgeous wife.
“I know it sounds simple but it’s true!”
Justin, 45, and Jennifer, 47, tied the knot in a surprise ceremony at their Los Angeles home in August 2015, three years after Justin popped the question on the Friends star’s birthday.
The happily married couple are all loved up and clearly can’t resist gushing about it, with Jennifer telling Harper’s Bazaar earlier this year that “married life is so normal and fun and not much different.”
“We felt married for so long,” she added, later describing Justin as “the funniest person” she knew.
“I’m lucky … we make each other laugh. Laughter is one of the great keys to staying youthful.”
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am