Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux pulled off an impressive feat when they tied the knot in secret in 2015, saying their 'I do's' in front of a select group of family and friends at their own Los Angeles home.
Now, Justin has opened up about their intimate nuptials in an interview with Entertainment Tonight, revealing the day went exactly as the lovebirds' had planned.
"It's so much more special when it's just your closest friends and family and it's lovely," he told the publication.
"[Jennifer and I] wanted it to be a peaceful environment, you don't want it to be hectic."
The pair wed with a star-studded guest list in attendance, including pals Emily Blunt and John Krasinski, Ellen DeGeneres, Chelsea Handler, Lisa Kudrow, Sia and more.
One way the couple managed to keep it a secret? They told guests the bash was simply a birthday celebration for Justin, who was turning 44.
Considering all the star power on hand for their big day, it's even more impressive that Jen and Justin kept their wedding so hush-hush! But as The Leftovers star told The Daily News one month later, it was no easy feat.
"I wouldn't say it was fun to plan. Part of the fun of planning a wedding is telling people, and we had to keep it under wraps," he said.
However, it's clear the stress was all worth it for the happily married couple, who have openly gushed about each other before.
"I'm lucky … we make each other laugh. Laughter is one of the great keys to staying youthful," Jennifer told Haper's Bazaar of their relationship, adding that married life felt "so normal and fun and not much different".
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am