Pop singer Justin Bieber and his new girlfriend, Sofia Richie, have reportedly called it quits just six weeks after they were first spotted out and about together.
A source close to the couple told Us Weekly that things had started “cooling off” between the lovebirds earlier this month.
Just a few days ago, 18-year-old Sofia – whose dad is Lionel Richie – opened up about Justin during an interview with Billboard magazine.
“We have a special relationship. Justin is very easy to talk to, and that’s hard to find with people in Los Angeles,” she told the publication.
Prior to their rumoured breakup, the couple had been snapped celebrating Sofia’s 18th birthday in Mexico and before that, playing tourist in Japan.
Justin also hit headlines over the romance when he deleted his Instagram account, in response to fans leaving hurtful comments about his new girlfriend.
“I’m gonna make my Instagram private if you guys don’t stop the hate this is getting out of hand,” he wrote at the time.
“if you guys are really fans you wouldn’t be so mean to people like that.”
The post even sparked a small tiff with his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez, who reportedly left a comment saying “If you can’t handle the hate then stop posting pictures of your girlfriend lol – it should be special between you two only.
"Don’t be mad at your fans. They love you."
Their war of words didn't stop there, as Justin accused Selena of using him for attention, leading to alleged cheating accusations from both sides before Justin deleted his account altogether.
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsThe caring gesture that no one saw: How Duchess Catherine consoled Duchess Meghan at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 10:06am
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVHayley Holt reveals who her dream co-host would be and dishes on how work has affected her dating life
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayJul 16, 2019
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 16, 2019