Fatima Savea, wife of All Black Julian Savea, has given birth to their baby girl.
Tima, as she commonly goes by, gave birth by caesarean section in Wellington Regional Hospital this morning and took to Instagram to share the happy news.
"Welcome to the world Jude Telesia Savea" she posted. "7.65 pounds of pure joy and happiness. Mummy and daddy love you so very much."
Julian followed by posting a photo of the baby with the caption "Me (sic) little angel Jude Telesia Savea proud of you @_timasavea #blessed #grateful."
The pair were married in August 2015. It's the first child for Tima, 23 and the second for Julian, 27 who has a daughter, Cora, from a previous relationship.
They were thrilled to fall pregnant after facing fertility issues early on.
"Julian is a father already and he would absolutely love a whole rugby team of children" she told Spy "but to some it comes easily and to others it's very difficult and unfortunately we are on the difficult side of things."
They found out the sex of their baby early on.
Tima has been documenting her pregnancy on social media, including a total of three baby showers attended by fellow All Black wags including Beauden Barrett's girlfriend Hannah Laity.
Julian missed out on making the All Blacks end of year tour squad, but it gave him time to spend at home with Tima and prepare for their imminent arrival.
Congratulations Julian and Tima - we love a good All Black baby announcement!
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019