Fatima Savea, wife of All Black Julian Savea, has given birth to their baby girl.
Tima, as she commonly goes by, gave birth by caesarean section in Wellington Regional Hospital this morning and took to Instagram to share the happy news.
"Welcome to the world Jude Telesia Savea" she posted. "7.65 pounds of pure joy and happiness. Mummy and daddy love you so very much."
Julian followed by posting a photo of the baby with the caption "Me (sic) little angel Jude Telesia Savea proud of you @_timasavea #blessed #grateful."
The pair were married in August 2015. It's the first child for Tima, 23 and the second for Julian, 27 who has a daughter, Cora, from a previous relationship.
They were thrilled to fall pregnant after facing fertility issues early on.
"Julian is a father already and he would absolutely love a whole rugby team of children" she told Spy "but to some it comes easily and to others it's very difficult and unfortunately we are on the difficult side of things."
They found out the sex of their baby early on.
Tima has been documenting her pregnancy on social media, including a total of three baby showers attended by fellow All Black wags including Beauden Barrett's girlfriend Hannah Laity.
Julian missed out on making the All Blacks end of year tour squad, but it gave him time to spend at home with Tima and prepare for their imminent arrival.
Congratulations Julian and Tima - we love a good All Black baby announcement!
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am