Fatima Savea, wife of All Black Julian Savea, has given birth to their baby girl.
Tima, as she commonly goes by, gave birth by caesarean section in Wellington Regional Hospital this morning and took to Instagram to share the happy news.
"Welcome to the world Jude Telesia Savea" she posted. "7.65 pounds of pure joy and happiness. Mummy and daddy love you so very much."
Julian followed by posting a photo of the baby with the caption "Me (sic) little angel Jude Telesia Savea proud of you @_timasavea #blessed #grateful."
The pair were married in August 2015. It's the first child for Tima, 23 and the second for Julian, 27 who has a daughter, Cora, from a previous relationship.
They were thrilled to fall pregnant after facing fertility issues early on.
"Julian is a father already and he would absolutely love a whole rugby team of children" she told Spy "but to some it comes easily and to others it's very difficult and unfortunately we are on the difficult side of things."
They found out the sex of their baby early on.
Tima has been documenting her pregnancy on social media, including a total of three baby showers attended by fellow All Black wags including Beauden Barrett's girlfriend Hannah Laity.
Julian missed out on making the All Blacks end of year tour squad, but it gave him time to spend at home with Tima and prepare for their imminent arrival.
Congratulations Julian and Tima - we love a good All Black baby announcement!
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine reveals one of Prince Louis’ surprising first words
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsPrincess Beatrice’s sweet text to Ellie Goulding about their friendship was revealed on TV
Now To LoveToday 10:40am
- FamilyParaplegic dad's joy: The newborn son we never thought we'd have
Woman's DayToday 9:45am
- CareerHow footwear designer Kathryn Wilson uses her Samsung Galaxy Note10+ for work and play
Now To LoveToday 9:42am
- CompetitionsWin a gum health prize pack with Oral B and NZ Woman’s Weekly!
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney's hot new romance: 'Meet my toyboy lover'
Woman's DayToday 8:10am
- MindWhy procrastination can be more harmful than we think - and what we can do about it
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- RelationshipsWho was Lezlie Manukian? The Californian girl who swindled a Kiwi family out of their life savings
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- FamilyChristmas with the stars: How Laura McGoldrick will be spending the holidays
Woman's DayYesterday 7:55am
- PetsCaring for elderly pets (the trick is to think of them as furry grandparents)
Now To LoveDec 13, 2019
- SkincareThe surprising benefits of caffeine for your skin and body
Now To LoveDec 13, 2019
- BodyPerimenopause: the 'change before the change' explained
The Australian Women's WeeklyDec 13, 2019