In a Woman’s Day exclusive, Jordan, 33, introduces the beautiful girl who has won his heart - and it turns out she was under his nose all along!
Gorgeous Gina Middleton lives in Los Angeles, but was born in New Zealand to an American mum and Kiwi dad. She’s the little sister of Jordan’s good friend Douglas from high school days in Christchurch.
Jordan first met Gina, a DJ, back in 2012 at Rhythm and Vines in Gisborne. The two confess to Woman’s Day they’ve always had a bit of crush on each – but the fact Jordan and Douglas were mates meant it was always just a friendly relationship.
Until, that is, Jordan fled to the United States after feeling bruised and battered after his experience on The Bachelor. He’d become public enemy number one in New Zealand amongst reality show fans when he chose Fleur Verhoeven as his leading lady over Naz Khanjani – only to dump Fleur less than 24 hours after the TV3 finale.
Back in May, he told Woman’s Day that after being unsuccessful finding a romantic match amongst the 23 ladies on the TV show, he’d had his “fill of dates for a lifetime”. He said, “There’s still a space in my life for someone, but I just need time to heal …”
Fast forward to Jordan visiting Douglas in in August, and 30-year-old blond beauty Gina walked through the door. The chemistry was instant and Jordan and Gina soon became more than just friends. Romance blossomed and the two are now madly in love.
“If Gina had hopped out of the car on that first night of The Bachelor, it would’ve been a very short series,” laughs Jordan, his happiness plain to see.
“My feelings for her are just incomparable to anything else. It’s amazing. So I guess things happen for a reason!”
For the full story, read this week’s Woman’s Day, on-sale in Auckland on Sunday and nationwide Monday.
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021
- Royals"She's alright!": The Queen makes her first in-person appearance since October hospital scare
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 18, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKim Crossman's hidden heartache and why being a mum will have to wait
Woman's DayNov 18, 2021
- Food & DrinksEnjoy the taste of Provence with these refreshing rosé wines
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 17, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum Rachel reveals how her premature son changed her life
Woman's DayNov 17, 2021
- RoyalsBuckingham Palace confirms the Queen will attend the annual Remembrance Day Service
Now To LoveNov 12, 2021