Remember the days when Pirates of Caribbean actor Johnny Depp was Hollywood's most-desired hunk?
Well, that ship has well and truly sailed.
Now fans are concerned there's something seriously wrong with the 54-year-old.
Over the weekend, photos emerged of Johnny posing with fans at the Four Seasons hotel in St Petersburg, Russia.
And he looked VERY different.
Looking at the snaps, Amber Heard's ex-husband cuts a pale and gaunt figure.
Fans were also quick to point out just how much weight he appears to have lost, with many speculating it could be a result of potential illness or stress.
"Is he good health wise?" one person asked, while another guessed, "It's either stress or he real sick. I'm praying it's for a movie."
And they could be right.
Johnny, who is currently touring with his rock tribute band the Hollywood Vampires, is starring in a new film called Richard Says Goodbye.
In the film, the actor is portraying Richard - a college professor who is diagnosed with a terminal illness.
Onlookers who've seen Johnny Depp recently agree that this could be the reason behind his drastic transformation.
One person took to Twitter, advising the photos that sparked concerns were actually misleading.
@its_batcounty claimed they saw Johnny in concert and he looked well.
The message encouraged others to share their recent Johnny Depp encounters - all sounding very positive.
Despite the seemingly reasonable explanation - some pals close to Johnny are concerned.
Chatting to Globe magazine, one insider claimed: "Johnny looks like walking death."
They alleged, "He lost 35 pounds (15 kilos) in a brief amount of time."
"His teeth are rotting, his cheeks are sunken, his hair is thinning and falling out and his body is emaciated."
Adding, "Friends of Johnny are very worried that he could be succumbing to liver disease after years of abusing his body with booze and drugs. There are also concerns about cancer."
Johnny is yet to speak to address his change in appearance.
- BodyOlivia Newton-John is battling cancer for the third time - why she's not letting it get her down
Good Health ChoicesToday 11:00am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019