Johnny Depp has made his feelings about ex-wife Amber Heard crystal clear, after altering his tattoo dedication to her.
The 53-year-old actor, who split from Amber in May after less than two years of marraige, had the word “Slim” inked on his knuckles in reference to his blonde bombshell wife.
But following their messy split earlier this year, during which Amber claimed she and been physically and emotionally abused by the star, Johnny has chosen to have the tattoo altered to read “Scum.”
The Pirates of the Caribbean actor also had a tattoo of his wife’s image on his right bicep – something he has now chosen to cover with dark ink.
Johnny is no stranger to tattoo dedications of course. Back in the 90s, the rocker famously had to change his tattoo reference to Wiona Ryder, “Wiona Forever,” to “Wino Forever,” after they split.
Amber Heard, 30, who met Johnny on the set of The Rum Diary in 2011, filed for divorce in May claiming unreasonable behaviour.
In court documents, the actress alleged that Johnny had been physically and verbally abusive to her throughout their relationship. Photos of some of the abuse Amber endured were also released – included one showing the aftermath of him throwing an iPhone at her face.
Depp denies the abuse claims, saying he is the innocent party.
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019