He’s one of the most notorious Hollywood lotharios and, up until recently, she’s been a one-man woman – so we’d never have imagined that John Mayer and Demi Lovato could be dating.
However, if rumours are to be believed, these two could be one of the most exciting new couples. The pair were spotted together at a club in LA, and thing apparently got very cosy…
“John had his arm around Demi and was whispering sweet nothings into her ear,’ a source told Us Weekly.
"She was into it. They weren't making out or anything, but she was giggling the whole time."
And despite Demi’s 6 year relationship with Wilmer Valderrama, which recently ended, it seems that this isn’t the first time the pair have been flirty.
Back in 2009, John, 39 said that 24 year-old Demi’s song “La La Land” was “sophisticated,” and predicted that she was going to make “lots of records.” She responded by calling him her idol and her inspiration.
They even collaborated on "World of Chances," a song on her second album, Here We Go Again.
WATCH: Demi's video for Confident. Post continues...
The Confident singer and Mayer could potentially be a controversial couple in the tangled love nest that is Hollywood. Once upon a time, 39 year-old John dated Taylor Swift. The very same Taylor Swift that Demi had some choice words about in a recent interview…
Talking about Taylor’s “squad", Demi told Glamour: ““It’s not realistic. And I think that having a song about tearing Katy Perry down, that’s not women’s empowerment.”
Oh yes, the very same Katy Perry that also dated John Mayer. This could be about to get complicated…
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- FitnessOrangetheory: The new fitness craze that's taking off in NZ
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveYesterday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWellington woman's life-changing recovery after controversial multiple sclerosis treatment
Woman's DayYesterday 8:40am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveApr 17, 2019
- BodyThe vital things you should be doing to look after your heart
Good Health ChoicesApr 16, 2019