They're just like their dads! This week, John Lennon's youngest son, Sean Ono Lennon, posted an Instagram selfie of himself posing with Paul McCartney's son, James McCartney, and fans can't get enough of it.
In the snapshot, James, 40, is holding a guitar as he posed next to Sean, 42, looking as if the two may have been in the middle of a jam session. "Peekaboo...," Sean captioned the photo which instantly sent his 171,000 followers into a frenzy.
"This is so cool!! Two sons of two amazing musicians! I hope you're going to work together," one fan commented on the pic and another similarly said, "Bring it on, guys! We want to hear collabs from you Beatles' sons! Please!" One of Sean's followers even thought the two musicians were their fathers and wrote, "Is that John Lennon and Paul McCartney?"
Although Sean's dad was killed in 1980, Sean has carried on his musical legacy and works as a singer, songwriter, and actor. In a past interview, producer Joel Tator — who used to work with late star John — remembered Sean's dad as one of the most talented musicians he knew. "He was a major personality, probably the biggest star we'd ever had on the show," Tator said of The Beatles once appearing on The Tomorrow Show.
Check out the famous sons' uncanny resemblance in the image revealer below.
Sean and James' new selfie isn't the first time The Beatles have made headlines in the past month. On July 23, Paul shared a viral video of himself walking across London's famous Abbey Road on Instagram. The street has, of course, the same crosswalk that appeared on The Beatles' iconic Abbey Road album cover 49 years ago.
In the video, Paul can be seen smiling and waving to the camera while crossing the road in front of dozens of screaming fans. According to People, Paul also held a surprise concert nearby for his London fans and he performed songs from his upcoming album, Egypt Station. Paul's last full-length album, New, was released five years ago and fans are eagerly awaiting his new music.
This article originally appeared on Closer.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to NYC for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019