Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake are open books when it comes to their bodies, and they're already teaching their two-year-old son, Silas Randall Timberlake, sex education.
Jess opened up at the 2018 MAKERS Conference in LA about why she thinks this topic is important to talk about at an early age.
"I have a two-and-a-half-year-old [and] we're starting [sexual education] now. We're using technical terms...we shower together, and [we say], 'This is what I've got. This is what you've got.' We just talk about it. I know it's really young, but I really believe that if you start this early, there's no shame," she explained.
The Sinner actress continued, "I don't want to tell him, 'Keep your private parts,' and this and that. It's a beautiful thing. You have it and mine is different and it's cool, man. We have to respect ourselves and respect each other. So I believe it starts really young."
Jessica even admitted that she's still learning about her own body, and because of that, it has helped her become more self-aware. She said her confidence has actually skyrocketed because of her growing sexual education — and credited her intimate relationship with JT for that.
"[I'm] still learning too, [but] it's just made everything better because I feel more confident to just tell the truth. I feel confident to say, 'You know what? I'm not feeling it,' or, 'This doesn't feel good' or, 'I like this.' And I think that takes a long time," she shared.
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsWhy we’re unlikely to see much of Duchess Catherine and Prince William over the coming month
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- WeddingsA wedding photographer has sparked heated debate after urging wedding guests to put away their phones
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayYesterday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayJul 15, 2019