You may not know it, but Hunger Games star Jennifer Lawrence has the most "un-rebellious" tattoo ever - according to her, anyway!
The 24-year-old actress has an 'H20' (the chemical symbol for water) inked on her right hand, but as she revealed in an interview at this year's Comic-Con, the design isn't totally scientifically accurate.
Technically, the '2' should be below the 'H' and '0', but in Jennifer's tattoo it's sitting above them. The actress isn't letting that small error bother her, though!
"I should have Googled it before I got it tattooed on my body forever," she laughed.
The tattoo is also the colour of a scar and not easily visible, so Jennifer describes it as "the most un-rebellious tattoo that anybody could ever get". She owned up to getting it while hanging out with Liam Hemsworth's family, who were getting their own tattoos done at the time.
"It's not like a real tattoo," she said in the interview.
"I was like, 'I'm always going to need to be hydrated. So I guess I should just get 'H20' on my hand.'"
Check out the full clip below:
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019