Don't you love it when Hollywood stars remind us they're just like us, ripped underwear and all.
This week Jennifer Garner, known for being one of the more down-to-earth red carpet actresses, won our hearts all over again when she posted an embarrassing pic of herself on Instagram wearing old, ripped knickers.
The mother of three had taken up the "10-Year Challenge" that's doing the rounds on Instagram and Facebook at the moment by posting a photo of herself from 2009 alongside one from 2019.
In the 2009 shot you can see that her underwear, which sit above the top of her jeans, has clearly seen better days.
'Big girl panties' she jokingly hash tagged the post - and her fans loved it!
"This is why I love you!," gushed one. "You're so normal! This happens to the very best of us!"
"Me too!! One last wear and you don't have to wash them," quipped another.
"This.. made my day!!" said a third.
Jennifer Garner is refreshingly honest about the realities of everyday life. In another recent Instagram post she shared a video showing just how out of control her junk drawer (come on, we all have them!) had become.
"Is this a rain bonnet?" she asks as she ties it under her chin. "Silk and mist - why do I have it?," she questions the person behind the phone camera.
The mother of three and former wife of Ben Affleck has also endeared herself to her fans with a post showing off the "carrot pants" she found in her veggie garden.
"If the world loves an egg... wait until you catch a gander of my carrot pants," she quipped.
She is, of course, referring to the Instagram post of the egg that broke Kylie Jenner's record for the highest number of likes for an Instagram post.
It's great to see her enjoying the lighter side of life after a hardgoing few years.
In 2017 Jennifer and Ben filed for divorce, after separating in 2015, but throughout those years Jennifer remained a constant source of support to her ex-husband, who battles an alcohol addiction.
Last year Jennifer reportedly staged an intervention and Affleck entered rehab. This was not the first time he has spent time in rehab.
Since divorcing the couple have continued to co-parent their three children, Violet, Seraphina and Samuel.
Jennifer now has a new love, John Miller, who she seems to have found real happiness with. The couple have been dating for around eight months.
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayToday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveToday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveToday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayToday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveToday 7:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe intrepid Kiwi couple in their sixties who trekked 700km across Jordan
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FitnessFeeling sore after you workout? Try adding these 6 steps to your exercise routine
Good Health ChoicesJun 22, 2019
- CareerKanoa Lloyd on what compels her to speak up for others
NEXTJun 22, 2019
- FamilyClarke Gayford reveals Neve received a birthday present from Prince William!
Now To LoveJun 21, 2019