Don't you love it when Hollywood stars remind us they're just like us, ripped underwear and all.
This week Jennifer Garner, known for being one of the more down-to-earth red carpet actresses, won our hearts all over again when she posted an embarrassing pic of herself on Instagram wearing old, ripped knickers.
The mother of three had taken up the "10-Year Challenge" that's doing the rounds on Instagram and Facebook at the moment by posting a photo of herself from 2009 alongside one from 2019.
In the 2009 shot you can see that her underwear, which sit above the top of her jeans, has clearly seen better days.
'Big girl panties' she jokingly hash tagged the post - and her fans loved it!
"This is why I love you!," gushed one. "You're so normal! This happens to the very best of us!"
"Me too!! One last wear and you don't have to wash them," quipped another.
"This.. made my day!!" said a third.
Jennifer Garner is refreshingly honest about the realities of everyday life. In another recent Instagram post she shared a video showing just how out of control her junk drawer (come on, we all have them!) had become.
"Is this a rain bonnet?" she asks as she ties it under her chin. "Silk and mist - why do I have it?," she questions the person behind the phone camera.
The mother of three and former wife of Ben Affleck has also endeared herself to her fans with a post showing off the "carrot pants" she found in her veggie garden.
"If the world loves an egg... wait until you catch a gander of my carrot pants," she quipped.
She is, of course, referring to the Instagram post of the egg that broke Kylie Jenner's record for the highest number of likes for an Instagram post.
It's great to see her enjoying the lighter side of life after a hardgoing few years.
In 2017 Jennifer and Ben filed for divorce, after separating in 2015, but throughout those years Jennifer remained a constant source of support to her ex-husband, who battles an alcohol addiction.
Last year Jennifer reportedly staged an intervention and Affleck entered rehab. This was not the first time he has spent time in rehab.
Since divorcing the couple have continued to co-parent their three children, Violet, Seraphina and Samuel.
Jennifer now has a new love, John Miller, who she seems to have found real happiness with. The couple have been dating for around eight months.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019