"It just makes you happy to pick something up and eat it," Jennifer Garner, 46, said in a recent interview with CBS of the blueberries in her backyard.
After filing for divorce from husband of 13 years Ben Affleck, the Alias star has focused on their three kids and her new company, Once Upon a Farm, which makes organic, fresh baby food for busy mums.
"If I had any idea how happy it would make my mum to be part of bringing this little farm back to life, I would have done it ten times over," she said of purchasing the Oklahoma land where her mother once lived.
Jennifer now grows most of her company's food on the farm, with the help of her mum, Pat, and uncle Robert.
"Your family just has a connection to the land that has raised them," she said.
"I wanted the business to be connected to my family." And family has always been important to the Love, Simon actress. Despite her separation from Ben, the two still have a great co-parenting relationship today. "We do our best. We try our best," Ben previously said.
Jen also likes to try out different hobbies and take her kids, Violet, 12, Seraphina, 9, and Samuel, 6, on multiple adventures when she's not running a successful business.
"She's always taking the kids different places and looking for fun things to do with them," an insider recently told Us Weekly. "She's very happy and in a good place."
Her new business, Once Upon a Farm, will always be Jen's second love after her family. She has already succeeded in her dream to bring healthy baby food to the public and raised a lot of awareness about unhealthy kids' meals, so we can't wait to see what big project Jennifer will tackle next!
Via our sister site Closer Weekly.
- BodyThis Kiwi mum had a hysterectomy at 30 for her kids
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 2:30pm
- Real LifeKiwi mum Emma Blundell's dying wish for her nephew
Woman's DayToday 12:00pm
- Celebrity NewsMKR NZ's Jay and Sarah reveal how fame almost destroyed their relationship
Woman's DayYesterday 2:00pm
- At homeGive your child's bedroom a fresh look with this colour palette
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsSporting royalty! New photos revealed of Prince George playing football with his school team
Now To LoveYesterday 7:00am
- TVElisabeth Easther on why "it's good to be bad" playing her Shorty character
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 21, 2022
- Celebrity NewsErin Simpson and Zac Franich's baby joy: 'We're finally having a baby!'
Now To LoveJan 20, 2022
- Real LifeRadio star Steve Broad reveals the tragedy that motivates him
Woman's DayJan 19, 2022
- RoyalsPrince William’s romantic surprise on Kate Middleton’s birthday
Now To LoveJan 17, 2022