"It just makes you happy to pick something up and eat it," Jennifer Garner, 46, said in a recent interview with CBS of the blueberries in her backyard.
After filing for divorce from husband of 13 years Ben Affleck, the Alias star has focused on their three kids and her new company, Once Upon a Farm, which makes organic, fresh baby food for busy mums.
"If I had any idea how happy it would make my mum to be part of bringing this little farm back to life, I would have done it ten times over," she said of purchasing the Oklahoma land where her mother once lived.
Jennifer now grows most of her company's food on the farm, with the help of her mum, Pat, and uncle Robert.
"Your family just has a connection to the land that has raised them," she said.
"I wanted the business to be connected to my family." And family has always been important to the Love, Simon actress. Despite her separation from Ben, the two still have a great co-parenting relationship today. "We do our best. We try our best," Ben previously said.
Jen also likes to try out different hobbies and take her kids, Violet, 12, Seraphina, 9, and Samuel, 6, on multiple adventures when she's not running a successful business.
"She's always taking the kids different places and looking for fun things to do with them," an insider recently told Us Weekly. "She's very happy and in a good place."
Her new business, Once Upon a Farm, will always be Jen's second love after her family. She has already succeeded in her dream to bring healthy baby food to the public and raised a lot of awareness about unhealthy kids' meals, so we can't wait to see what big project Jennifer will tackle next!
Via our sister site Closer Weekly.
- BodyToni Street reflects on the extreme toll her auto-immune disease took on her body
Now To LoveToday 4:02pm
- WeddingsTwo years in the making: Tiki Taane's epic marriage proposal
Woman's DayToday 1:55pm
- TVAussie Bachelor Matt Agnew's embarrassing kissing confession
Now To LoveToday 10:05am
- RoyalsA royal biographer dishes on what the Queen carries in her handbag
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- MoneyEverything you need to know about saving for your retirement
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:15am
- CareerPaul Henry reveals he's 'in talks' to return to TV
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin an indulgent prize pack from Young Living Oils
Now To LoveToday 7:00am
- Diet & NutritionHere are 6 energy-boosting food alternatives to coffee
Now To LoveYesterday 2:45pm
- Food & DrinksThese Kiwi oats are the perfect go-to breakfast for busy mornings
Now To LoveYesterday 1:00pm
- FamilyA former teen mum shares how she went from pregnant prefect to top of NZ in her career
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- RelationshipsGreg Boyed's widow posts a touching tribute on the first anniversary of his death
Now To LoveYesterday 11:32am
- TVSam Wallace and Eric Murray bare all on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsRevealed: Where Duchess Meghan found inspiration for her wedding day makeup look
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Travel News'Travel agents are retro' and 3 other misconceptions about travel consultants debunked
Now To LoveYesterday 10:11am
- PetsNZ police have posted a touching tribute to Constable Elliott: the world's first police guinea pig
Now To LoveYesterday 9:21am
- CareerBlack Ferns star Kendra Cocksedge: Living her dream and on a mission to help others live theirs
Woman's DayYesterday 8:10am
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayAug 20, 2019
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveAug 20, 2019