Mum-of-three Jennifer Garner is not ready for her kids, Violet, 12, Seraphina, 9, and Samuel, 6, to start using social media.
In a recent interview with Fox News, the 46-year-old actress explained why she wants to keep her children off photo sharing platforms like Instagram for as long as possible.
"My kids don't have any social media yet. And I am terrified. I think it puts so, so much pressure on kids at an age when they're really vulnerable anyway. You know, if anyone has any clues, let me know. I am probably overprotective," Jen admitted.
Jennifer and her kids' father, Ben Affleck, 46, are both very protective parents.
Since the couple separated in 2015, Jennifer has been very selective about the men she dates and, according to Entertainment Tonight, she doesn't want to bring just anyone around her family.
"Jen wants to make sure that when she finally does decide she is ready for romance that her next man is in it for the long run," a source previously said. And before Ben recently returned to rehab, he was allegedly helping her find love, too.
"He wants to see the mother of his children happy, and he doesn't want his kids around some loser," a source previously revealed to In Touch.
"He definitely doesn't want to fix her up with another actor. He wants someone who's solid."
Now that the famous actor is getting help for his alcohol addiction, Jen — who was photographed taking Ben back to rehab in her Range Rover on August 22 — has made her kids her top priority and has put dating to the side. Even though they have been separated for quite some time, Jennifer and Ben can always rely on each other to make the best decisions for their three children.
Via our sister site Closer Weekly.
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayToday 8:15am
- RoyalsPrince William reminisces about his proposal to Duchess Catherine in a speech at Buckingham Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 2:55pm
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveYesterday 1:23pm
- RoyalsA royal reporter reveals the job Prince Harry once dreamed of before he met Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 11:55am
- TVLaura Daniel joins Seven Sharp team as special correspondent
Now To LoveYesterday 11:04am
- Expert AdviceKids' back-to-school worries and how you can help to ease them
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- FamilyCelebrated artist Dame Louise Henderson's lost paintings and her daughter's mission to track them down
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- CareerWhy Olivia Newton-John's damehood holds extra significance
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:50am
- TVBachelorette Lesina Nakhid-Schuster lets us in on her reasons for joining the show
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveJan 20, 2020
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 20, 2020
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesJan 20, 2020