Mum-of-three Jennifer Garner is not ready for her kids, Violet, 12, Seraphina, 9, and Samuel, 6, to start using social media.
In a recent interview with Fox News, the 46-year-old actress explained why she wants to keep her children off photo sharing platforms like Instagram for as long as possible.
"My kids don't have any social media yet. And I am terrified. I think it puts so, so much pressure on kids at an age when they're really vulnerable anyway. You know, if anyone has any clues, let me know. I am probably overprotective," Jen admitted.
Jennifer and her kids' father, Ben Affleck, 46, are both very protective parents.
Since the couple separated in 2015, Jennifer has been very selective about the men she dates and, according to Entertainment Tonight, she doesn't want to bring just anyone around her family.
"Jen wants to make sure that when she finally does decide she is ready for romance that her next man is in it for the long run," a source previously said. And before Ben recently returned to rehab, he was allegedly helping her find love, too.
"He wants to see the mother of his children happy, and he doesn't want his kids around some loser," a source previously revealed to In Touch.
"He definitely doesn't want to fix her up with another actor. He wants someone who's solid."
Now that the famous actor is getting help for his alcohol addiction, Jen — who was photographed taking Ben back to rehab in her Range Rover on August 22 — has made her kids her top priority and has put dating to the side. Even though they have been separated for quite some time, Jennifer and Ben can always rely on each other to make the best decisions for their three children.
Via our sister site Closer Weekly.
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019
- TVMatt Chisholm is leaving TVNZ to ''farm children, rocks and rabbits'' in Otago
Now To LoveSep 13, 2019