Mum-of-three Jennifer Garner is not ready for her kids, Violet, 12, Seraphina, 9, and Samuel, 6, to start using social media.
In a recent interview with Fox News, the 46-year-old actress explained why she wants to keep her children off photo sharing platforms like Instagram for as long as possible.
"My kids don't have any social media yet. And I am terrified. I think it puts so, so much pressure on kids at an age when they're really vulnerable anyway. You know, if anyone has any clues, let me know. I am probably overprotective," Jen admitted.
Jennifer and her kids' father, Ben Affleck, 46, are both very protective parents.
Since the couple separated in 2015, Jennifer has been very selective about the men she dates and, according to Entertainment Tonight, she doesn't want to bring just anyone around her family.
"Jen wants to make sure that when she finally does decide she is ready for romance that her next man is in it for the long run," a source previously said. And before Ben recently returned to rehab, he was allegedly helping her find love, too.
"He wants to see the mother of his children happy, and he doesn't want his kids around some loser," a source previously revealed to In Touch.
"He definitely doesn't want to fix her up with another actor. He wants someone who's solid."
Now that the famous actor is getting help for his alcohol addiction, Jen — who was photographed taking Ben back to rehab in her Range Rover on August 22 — has made her kids her top priority and has put dating to the side. Even though they have been separated for quite some time, Jennifer and Ben can always rely on each other to make the best decisions for their three children.
Via our sister site Closer Weekly.
- FitnessOrangetheory: The new fitness craze that's taking off in NZ
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveYesterday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWellington woman's life-changing recovery after controversial multiple sclerosis treatment
Woman's DayYesterday 8:40am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveApr 17, 2019
- BodyThe vital things you should be doing to look after your heart
Good Health ChoicesApr 16, 2019