According to The New York Post, the pair joined Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen for a cosy family ski trip in Montana.
The Hollywood couples and their kids are currently living it up at the exclusive Yellowstone Club in Big Sky.
The surprising trip comes after Bennifer's nanny, Christine Ouzounian, was photographed in August last year wearing Tom's Super Bowl rings as she kicked back on a private jet with Ben and the NFL star as they headed for a wild trip in Vegas.
Christine famously made headlines as the nanny that broke up Jen and Ben's long-standing marriage.
An eyewitness at the luxury chalet spotted the famous group with their kids at a bar late on Monday night.
“They had some serious apres-ski and shut the bar down. They started drinking bloody marys, then beer and bourbons. They kept the bar open late for them. They all ate nachos, even Gisele,” a witness told the New York Post's Page Six column.
Adding, “There were no nannies in sight, but Jen doesn’t look like she is harbouring any resentment. Jen and Ben weren’t lovey-dovey at all, but were super-friendly and happy, relaxed. They were both attentive to their kids and laughing with Tom and Gisele.”
Since announcing their split in June last year, Ben and Jen, both 43, have continued to spend time together for the sake of their three kids, Violet 10, Seraphina 7, and Samuel, 3.
"They have a cohesive friendship," a source close to the pair told People. "They are a unit for their kids and they have a mutual respect."
While a pal of the former Hollywood couple explained to Us Weekly: "They want their kids’ childhood memories to still be good. They’re together only for the kids, not romantically.”
From school parties to pizza nights, the two have will continue to make an effort to maintain a sense of normalcy for their kids. "They are doing it their own way," they added. "And that way works for them right now."
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsWhy we’re unlikely to see much of Duchess Catherine and Prince William over the coming month
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- WeddingsA wedding photographer has sparked heated debate after urging wedding guests to put away their phones
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayYesterday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayJul 15, 2019