She made her name as ditzy fashionista Rachel Green, and now Jennifer Aniston has reprised the famous character for a stint on Saturday Night Live.
The 47-year-old star, who was part of 90s cult comedy Friends, until 2004, appeared on the show alongside stand-up comic Vanessa Bayer – who was also imitating Green.
Channeling her best '90s Rachel, Vanessa chatted to the segment's host, Colin Jost, on why sitcom revivals are making a comeback.
“Oh Colin. Yeah, hi. Oh. Oh, yeah, um, I’m uh, you know, good! Oh yeah, you know, the ‘90s are great,” she said, mimicking Rachel’s infamous voice.
“You go to work, you go on dates, you go to cafes with friends and you all sit facing camera. Yeah!”
Halfway through her impersonation, Aniston arrives on the scene and interrupts Vanessa.
“What are you doing?” a faux-peeved Aniston asks.
“Can you just drop that for a second. Vanessa, Vanessa, come on.”
She tells the actress, who she stars in Office Christmas Party with this season, that she has to stop “texting her every day,” before saying: “Friends was like five million and five years ago, so I think you've got to move on.”
Vanessa tries to defend herself however, saying it's "a great bit."
Jennifer hits back with: "Is it a great bit though? It kind of just sounds like all you're doing is like, 'What? Oh? Wow? Oh me? No!'" she joked.
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019