She made her name as ditzy fashionista Rachel Green, and now Jennifer Aniston has reprised the famous character for a stint on Saturday Night Live.
The 47-year-old star, who was part of 90s cult comedy Friends, until 2004, appeared on the show alongside stand-up comic Vanessa Bayer – who was also imitating Green.
Channeling her best '90s Rachel, Vanessa chatted to the segment's host, Colin Jost, on why sitcom revivals are making a comeback.
“Oh Colin. Yeah, hi. Oh. Oh, yeah, um, I’m uh, you know, good! Oh yeah, you know, the ‘90s are great,” she said, mimicking Rachel’s infamous voice.
“You go to work, you go on dates, you go to cafes with friends and you all sit facing camera. Yeah!”
Halfway through her impersonation, Aniston arrives on the scene and interrupts Vanessa.
“What are you doing?” a faux-peeved Aniston asks.
“Can you just drop that for a second. Vanessa, Vanessa, come on.”
She tells the actress, who she stars in Office Christmas Party with this season, that she has to stop “texting her every day,” before saying: “Friends was like five million and five years ago, so I think you've got to move on.”
Vanessa tries to defend herself however, saying it's "a great bit."
Jennifer hits back with: "Is it a great bit though? It kind of just sounds like all you're doing is like, 'What? Oh? Wow? Oh me? No!'" she joked.
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsWhy we’re unlikely to see much of Duchess Catherine and Prince William over the coming month
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- WeddingsA wedding photographer has sparked heated debate after urging wedding guests to put away their phones
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayYesterday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayJul 15, 2019