The Hollywood starlet reunited with her Friends co-star pals Lisa Kudrow, Courteney Cox, David Schwimmer and Matt LeBlanc for a tribute to director Jim Burrows in a two-hour TV special, Must See TV: An All-Star Tribute to James Burrows.
Reminiscing about the 10-season show that ended in 2004, she said: “We would do anything for Jim Burrows because he really gave us the opportunity of a lifetime and probably the best 10 years of our acting careers that we will remember forever.”
“We experienced friendship, family, heartbreak, babies, everything together," she continued. "We also sort of had a wonderful experience with the world loving us as well – they connected with us."
Sadly, Matthew Perry, aka the ever-sarcastic Chandler Bing, was unable to make it to the reunion as he’s currently starring in a play called The End of Longing.
The show will air in the US on February 21, along with casts from classic TV series’ like Will & Grace and The Big Bang Theory.
So while the Friends cast are reminiscing about the good times, so are we. We've put together Rachel Green's very best moments.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveToday 3:00pm
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveToday 12:20pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine returns to Wimbledon to present Novak Djokovic with his winning trophy
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayToday 8:45am
- Destinations CitiesWhere to go for adventure when you holiday in Vanuatu
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- BodyThe silent language that is central and beneficial to our lives, and how we can get more of it
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm