Jay-Jay Harvey has been announced as the new More FM Drive show host alongside veteran broadcaster Jason Gunn.
Harvey quit her job at The Edge in November last year after 23 years at the radio station. She had split with her husband and co-host Dominic Harvey earlier that year after 18 years together.
"This is a huge move for me and I couldn't be more excited," Jay-Jay said of her new job. "It was bittersweet to say goodbye to The Edge after such a long time, but it makes it easier knowing that I'll be sitting next to Jase, a true broadcasting legend!"
Leaving her old job was a tough decision for 43-year-old Jay-Jay, and one she opened up to Woman's Day about earlier this month.
"The Edge was a huge part of my life and I'm still heartbroken," she told the magazine.
"Last year was so hard," she confessed. "I'm so happy to see the back of 2017."
Having worked with her former husband for so long, going out on her own was nerve wracking. "He's been my safety net for so many years and I'm not completely confident I'll be OK by myself. There's going to be a lot of pressure on me."
In a post to her Facebook page, she said she was excited about no longer having to get up at 4am.
Jay-Jay and Jason's new drive show will debut on More FM in April.
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveToday 11:18am
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:00am
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen confirms the Sussexes will no longer use their HRH titles in an update on their royal exit
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- MindParalympian Sophie Pascoe opens up about her two-year private battle and why she tries to stay real on social media
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:57am
- Body8 Kiwi stars reveal their health, fitness and wellbeing goals for 2020
Good Health ChoicesJan 18, 2020
- MindHow to live a life less rushed: savouring the good times
NEXTJan 18, 2020
- CareerBrendan Cole's new X-Factor Celebrity gig and why he's happy to have the tables turned
Woman's DayJan 18, 2020
- CompetitionsWin $200 worth of back to school gift cards with Woman's Day
Now To LoveJan 17, 2020
- WeddingsSevens star Stacey Waaka's heavenly Waikato wedding
Woman's DayJan 17, 2020
- RoyalsThe cute moment Prince William mistakes a photo of himself for Princess Charlotte
Now To LoveJan 16, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthMeet Jessica Mutch-McKay's sweet little bundle of joy Margaux
Woman's DayJan 16, 2020
- CompetitionsWin an amazing Dr. Hauschka pamper pack worth $530
Good Health ChoicesJan 16, 2020