Jay-Jay Harvey has been announced as the new More FM Drive show host alongside veteran broadcaster Jason Gunn.
Harvey quit her job at The Edge in November last year after 23 years at the radio station. She had split with her husband and co-host Dominic Harvey earlier that year after 18 years together.
"This is a huge move for me and I couldn't be more excited," Jay-Jay said of her new job. "It was bittersweet to say goodbye to The Edge after such a long time, but it makes it easier knowing that I'll be sitting next to Jase, a true broadcasting legend!"
Leaving her old job was a tough decision for 43-year-old Jay-Jay, and one she opened up to Woman's Day about earlier this month.
"The Edge was a huge part of my life and I'm still heartbroken," she told the magazine.
"Last year was so hard," she confessed. "I'm so happy to see the back of 2017."
Having worked with her former husband for so long, going out on her own was nerve wracking. "He's been my safety net for so many years and I'm not completely confident I'll be OK by myself. There's going to be a lot of pressure on me."
In a post to her Facebook page, she said she was excited about no longer having to get up at 4am.
Jay-Jay and Jason's new drive show will debut on More FM in April.
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019