Janet Jackson’s ex-husband singer James DeBarge has dropped a huge bombshell, and claimed that he shares a secret daughter with Janet, reports Fox News
In a newly released clip from WE TV's "Growing Up Hip Hop," James is confronted by his daughter Kristinia about an article she read in which he discusses the claims.
"I'm tired of the secrecy," James tells Kristinia.
"I'm tired of the truth not coming forward, and people being a coward when it comes to it. And I thought it was wise for me to speak out now because it needs to be addressed."
"To be honest with you, I didn't know," he continues. "I was under the impression that there was no baby, and I wanted to believe it's not true. But it is."
50-year-old Janet, who is pregnant with husband Wissa Al Mana has yet to address the claim.
After announcing in April she was postponing her Unbreakable World Tour to focus on “planning” a family with her husband Wissam Al Mana, she later confirmed she was expecting her first child.
“I thought it was important that you be the first to know. My husband and I are planning our family, so I’m going to have to delay the tour,” she told her fans.
“Please, if you could try and understand that it’s important that I do this now.
“I have to rest up, doctor’s orders. But I have not forgotten about you. I will continue the tour as soon as I possibly can."
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsWhy we’re unlikely to see much of Duchess Catherine and Prince William over the coming month
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- WeddingsA wedding photographer has sparked heated debate after urging wedding guests to put away their phones
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayYesterday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayJul 15, 2019